Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think there’s only one song from Zella’s EP that hasn’t been released, and it’s called “Benny My Dear” - she revealed the tracklist months ago and Lana wasn’t a feature on it, so I don’t think it’s for her project. Plus, the way Zella worded her answer to a collab with Lana in her IG Live  made it seem like they’ve just scheduled one, not that it was done or anything. But we shall see! :) 

9 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

There's no Lana collab on the EP.

3lfQEhw.png

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

It’s 2:30 am in India. Zella’s EP is out. Lana is not in it. Not even in the Benny My Dear song. *phew*

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think there’s only one song from Zella’s EP that hasn’t been released, and it’s called “Benny My Dear” - she revealed the tracklist months ago and Lana wasn’t a feature on it, so I don’t think it’s for her project. Plus, the way Zella worded her answer to a collab with Lana in her IG Live  made it seem like they’ve just scheduled one, not that it was done or anything. But we shall see! :) 

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Hope is a dangerous thing to have but suddenly I have it again! :godlaugh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:

It’s 2:30 am in India. Zella’s EP is out. Lana is not in it. Not even in the Benny My Dear song. *phew*

ok we survived that tragedy. saturday is still on ladies!!!!:pussypower:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

So the Zella theory is debunked and whatever the hairstylist was hyping up is Lana related only, good :makeup2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok we survived that tragedy. saturday is still on ladies!!!!:pussypower:

as long as the zella day collab didn't end up on chemtrails :creep:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

4 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Thank you :kiss:

Lanarat.png

It's been two days since her last post on Instagram, I hope she hasn't forgotten the password again and is gearing up to announce something, instead :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

okay but ya'll... i was watching the mv for mariah carey's auld lang syne earlier (where all of the firework mariah gifs came from!) and i spilled my ENTIRE box of cheez-its all over the floor so it's safe to say that chemtrails over the country club is COMING! it's confirmed!

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e