Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I got bored with this lana silence so i made a fake backcover + tracklist. don't roast me on the fake song titles. i couldn't think of anything better. :cuteface:

Edit: imgur link cuz it’s not showing up now on mobile for me idk why https://imgur.com/gallery/O0SKpnN

Q=&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.office365

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'm thinking here! On 29th lana will release the album of poetry in physical version. Didn't the post in the hairdresser's stories refer to that? And is she not taking advantage of the day to launch a pre-sale of the album and add it with the book?

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

I got bored with this lana silence so i made a fake backcover + tracklist. don't roast me on the fake song titles. i couldn't think of anything better. :cuteface:

this is nice! i really like the title "past the fence - into your arms" it sounds really intriguing!

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

What if this thread goes on like this forever?

ezgif-5-213b8619c71e.gif

wym this is the post release thread? white hot forever is the biggest psychedelic serve

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

This looks so amazing :crying5: these titles all sound so good and totally like something she’d do! Don’t even get me started on the back cover picture too, we know Lana loves her trees. Manifesting this vibe...

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This looks so amazing :crying5: these titles all sound so good and totally like something she’d do! Don’t even get me started on the back cover picture too, we know Lana loves her trees. Manifesting this vibe...

fun fact i took this pic. and it was a cherry blossom trees. very lana-esqe. :makeup:

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Photography skills unmatched >>>> the legend lives up to her iconic username! :worship:

omgg no way  :wub: you’re the legend, your cover edits are LEGENDARY like your username. :hooker:

miss born to lose

Okay so I'm thinking the following as of right now:

a) Surprise release worldwide on August 28th at midnight EST (so it may be the middle of the day for other timezones)

OR 

b) Cover and tracklist reveal tomorrow at around 9 AM PST (going by Sheridan's post of "3 days") with a single dropping at midnight EST on Saturday (going by Sheridan's post of "4 midnights")

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omgg no way  :wub: you’re the legend, your cover edits are LEGENDARY like your username. :hooker:

:wub: you're my fav

the way this thread went from "this album isn't coming until 2021, give it up, lana delayed it and she forgot about it" to "THE ALBUM IS COMING TOMORROW" in a matter of a couple days :deadbanana:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Okay so I'm thinking the following as of right now:

a) Surprise release worldwide on August 28th at midnight EST (so it may be the middle of the day for other timezones)

OR 

b) Cover and tracklist reveal tomorrow at around 9 AM PST (going by Sheridan's post of "3 days") with a single dropping at midnight EST on Saturday (going by Sheridan's post of "4 midnights")

i think B will be more likely to happen. but i deff don’t mind. :flutter:

miss born to lose

22 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

At this point I’ve completely convinced myself that Chemtrails WILL be at least vaguely Wizard of Oz themed, so she better not let me down because that’s my favourite movie of all time and I’ve completely given into my delusions lol.

Where troubles melts like lemon drops    (lemons, oranges who knows)

Away above the chimney tops   (Chemtrails)