Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

so i conversed with my ancestors and they told me Your Girl will be on the album 

Your ancestors are stuck in 2013 we need to do something to let them free...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I swear we're making up random dates, some of ya'll are saying its 2 hours, some are sayings its midnight worldwide, some are saying its in 5 hours, some are saying its saturday... like what is the truth??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I swear we're making up random dates, some of ya'll are saying its 2 hours, some are sayings its midnight worldwide, some are saying its in 5 hours, some are saying its saturday... like what is the truth??

yes. All of that is the truth 

kidding, realistically none of it is the truth 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

There is no truth. The non-existent COCC only has one copy on a flash drive Lana buried in Yosemite National Park. The REAL album has been in our heads the whole time!

BrownAlarmedGiantschnauzer-size_restrict

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The truth is relative... :gasp:

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Almost 700 pages and all we got is the album title, 2-3 "confirmed" song titles and a snippet 

at least we got this 

FmfHaNj.gif

36 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i thought it's midnight on fri (aka friday going into saturday); would make sense re: jack's sat. night tweets

aOaIzH2.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Almost 700 pages and all we got is the album title, 2-3 "confirmed" song titles and a snippet 

Really random, The intro to Eurythmic’s song Beethoven goes really well with your Burning Lana signature gif image.

IMG-3521.jpg

I really want to go play some fall guys but I have a feeling something will happen and I'd hate myself if I missed it but at the same time I'll hate myself later for letting some valuable hours of my day go to waste

Yesterday someone mentioned how NFR! had a really tinny quality to the audio and i just shazammed the TJF snippet again and realised TJF also has that same tinny quality .. i'm really bout to cry you guys

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat