Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, spencertmartin said:

or a music video too that's possibleΒ 

Β 

or a pre taped performance of Doin Time at the VMA that's possible

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains

How to put a clown wig tutorial ' - iFunny :)

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

possibilities are

-album cover and trackyΒ 

-album trailerΒ 

-doin time pre taped

-mag cover

Β 

Highly unlikely

-new single

-album drop

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Ummmhave y’all thought about an album trailerΒ :smokes:

that too

REVELATIONΒ POST INCOMING/REALLY IMPORTANT THEORY so pleaseΒ hear me out;Β 

Β 

Maybe her releasing the album on a Saturday wasn't a miscommunication, but rather an act of rebellion - and symbolic in the sense that it is redemption for Saturday Night Live in 2012, which can be coupled with her Question for the Culture post. Also, with the album's strategic release date being redemptive of SNL, it also ties in with Tulsa Jesus Freak when we interpret redemption as a biblical thing.Β Β Also note Jack tweeting variants of "take the sadness out of Saturday night" - teasing Lana lyrics that deal with her feelings regarding the whole SNL debacle and its unfortunate attributionΒ  to her image early on in her career? The decision to release the album on a Saturday would be really clever on her part for the aforementioned reasons.

Β 

Sheridan said "3 days and 4 midnights to go" - maybe that means one thing is coming once 3 days have passed (August 26, 27, 28)Β and once 4 midnights have occurred (August 26, 27, 28, 29). The album could be coming on Saturday, August 29th then. Sheridan's post made it seem like it was a surprise planned with his use of emojis - what better surprise than an album that Lana said she wanted to release as a surprise! It would also line up with NFR's 1 year anniversary and then qualify for the 2021 Grammy's, which could also be Lana's way of saying that no matter what kind of album she releases, her music is of a very high calibre, which again, relates back to the Question for the Culture.Β 

Β 

Call me delusional (which I probably am), but we know Lana Del Rey loves a good full-circle, super metacognitive and metaphorical moment - well, this could be it!

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Β 

Maybe her releasing the album on a Saturday wasn't a miscommunication, but rather an act of rebellion - and symbolic in the sense that it is redemption for Saturday Night Live in 2012, which can be coupled with her Question for the Culture post. Also, with the album's strategic release date being redemptive of SNL, it also ties in with Tulsa Jesus Freak when we interpret redemption as a biblical thing.Β Β Also note Jack tweeting variants of "take the sadness out of Saturday night" - teasing Lana lyrics that deal with her feelings regarding the whole SNL debacle and its unfortunate attributionΒ  to her image early on in her career? The decision to release the album on a Saturday would be really clever on her part for the aforementioned reasons.

Β 

Sheridan said "3 days and 4 midnights to go" - maybe that means one thing is coming once 3 days have passed (August 26, 27, 28)Β and once 4 midnights have occurred (August 26, 27, 28, 29). The album could be coming on Saturday, August 29th then. Sheridan's post made it seem like it was a surprise planned with his use of emojis - what better surprise than an album that Lana said she wanted to release as a surprise! It would also line up with NFR's 1 year anniversary and then qualify for the 2021 Grammy's, which could also be Lana's way of saying that no matter what kind of album she releases, her music is of a very high calibre, which again, relates back to the Question for the Culture.Β 

Β 

Call me delusional (which I probably am), but we know Lana Del Rey loves a good full-circle, super metacognitive and metaphorical moment - well, this could be it!

your posts always give me hopeΒ :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

album coming saturday confirmedΒ tenor.gif?itemid=17652738

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

your posts always give me hopeΒ :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

Aw!Β I'm so glad to hear that,Β thank youΒ :trisha:Β it's simply because hope is a dangerous thing for an LDR fanΒ like me to have, but I have itΒ :trisha:Β :trisha:Β :trisha:Β :trisha:Β 

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think Rorman mentioned that too from before, or someone else. hero's journey from waay back. check.Β 
biblical allegories/ themes. like paradise. check.Β 

grammys seems like an inconsistency. she made lfl and nfr to cater to her fans/reach out. insta post. feminism. cola, and even the bellucci comparison post.
TJF's her doing her thing.Β 
Idk exactly how we sped up the release date, aside from the gif being more of a joke. but a pre-order was always something that I thought was more realistic. but I mean hey that'd be amaaaaaazing if so.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

every post you make, makes everything make sense all the time!Β 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, new gods said:

sdhgkjfdh your mind amazes me

Β 

Just now, Nikogo said:

every post you make, makes everything make sense all the time!Β 

Aw thanks, guys!Β :blush3:Β That's so nice <3 I'm just trying to make sense of what little info we have LOL!

Β 

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I think Rorman mentioned that too from before, or someone else. hero's journey from waay back. check.Β 
biblical allegories/ themes. like paradise. check.Β 

grammys seems like an inconsistency. she made lfl and nfr to cater to her fans/reach out. insta post. feminism. cola, and even bellucci comparison.
TJF's her doing her thing.Β 
Idk exactly how we sped up the release date, aside from the gif being more of a joke. but a pre-order was always something that I thought was more realistic. but I mean hey that'd be amaaaaaazing if so.Β 

A lot of people say that NFR catered to the GrammysΒ but to be completely honest, I don't think her narrative was all that much different in terms of theme compared to her other records - maybe in terms of dominance, but she has always been introspective and somewhat unabashed in speaking her mind, which I love, but I know what you mean. She worked with Jack, who the Grammys love. I think with COTCC, she's really just making music without subconsciously having critical pressure in her ear, which a lot of people speculate she did with LFL and NFR, but I think her releasing it for the Grammy deadline could be a subliminal middle finger (lol) to the Grammys as a means of proving the point that she has been snubbed by them time and time again. If that makes any sense lol. But I'm so excited!

Β 

I think the pre-order will still happen butΒ for physicals/vinyls that will come later in the fall!