Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What do y’all REALISTICALLY think Sheridan was hinting at for tonight 

an instagram post for: wow it's been 1 year since NFR was released. Stream my Scammy-snubbed album everyone. 

So... If the hairdresser is reliable, we're getting something tomorrow. And if Lana is reliable (she isn't, but anyway), the album is just... one week from now?

7 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What do y’all REALISTICALLY think Sheridan was hinting at for tonight 

Seeing her to do her hair for an appearance or magazine. 

I do not believe she'd let her hairdresser, of all people, announce the countdown to her album release. If I'm wrong, then she's messier than I thought.  

I think he meant the 4 midnights as a 4-sleeps-til-Santa-comes kinda thing. Except Santa isn't coming, he's simply doing her hair tomorrow/today

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What are the odds she makes a surprise appearence today in some radio show to premiere a single and later announce a preorder for tomorrow?

She could tweet something like "tune in to Radio XYZ in 30 minutes to listen to my new song TJF from COCC, out next friday, preorder tomorrow xx L" :oopna2:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

What are the odds she makes a surprise appearence today in some radio show to premiere a single and later announce a preorder for tomorrow?

She could tweet something like "tune in to Radio XYZ in 30 minutes to listen to my new song TJF from COCC, out next friday, preorder tomorrow xx L" :oopna2:

there is no way she's trying that hard.

9 minutes ago, Be Free said:

Inb4 Sheridan is doing a Lana inspired drag queen look and that's it 

That seems more likely 

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

So um ... anyone in NZ jic? 7 minutes til midnight

if anything is getting released it won’t be a global midnight release.  But a U.S midnight release . 

One has to question why Lana can tell a hairstylist information but not her own fans?  

Y’all acting like Lana has a complex plan based on hype and secret codes to hairstylists. When in reality she barely cares if the record is released at all ??‍♂️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This is a neverending summer, we are stuck in limbo, caught in the humid toneless heat for eternity, no sunshine, no warmth, just heat, pure heat forever

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, ItsACruelWorld said:

there is no way she's trying that hard.

That would cost her just a tweet and a phone interview... I mean, the bare minimum effort at promo she could do :delicious:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This is a neverending summer, we are stuck in limbo, caught in the humid toneless heat for eternity, no sunshine, no warmth, just heat, white hot forever

:mj:

Lanarat.png

There’s obviously something happening. The thing is... it might not be what we want. That’s why we need to keep our expectations low. If it’s a single or the album cover, we’ll be happy. If it’s "only" for a magazine or related to the VMA’s, it’s fine too. It’s not like her hairdresser would’ve lied. He teased something, but it’s only up to us to not hype ourselves

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

4 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

unless we find a lana.lnk.to i think a single drop is unprobable....

But we don't know if the single it's going to be TJF or another one, if it's an unkown song we'll never find a lana.lnk.to cause we don't know the title :um2:

Lanarat.png