Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the only time Lana releases worldwide simultaneously is when shes got a radio premiere like MAC, VB, LFL etc.

other than that, all her previous singles like LFA, SOTW, The Greatest etc were released on midnight local time

so i guess if we get a single (which i doubt) itll be in 3 hours 

image.png

IF (which I doubt) anything will drop this saturday, I don't see it being a song released at midnight. Not with the way the album has be handled so far (assuming it's actually coming on the 5th)

I feel it's gonna be some sort of announcement - a teaser for a magazine cover, the album artwortk, the tracklist, maybe even an album trailer. And even if it's going to be a single, I think it would be a worldwide release.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

11 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

my replacement pair coming on saturday just in time for the lead single/possibly the album this is the universe shining down on me yupp ready to enter the COCC era!

Top 30 Syne GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

It came a day early this is a sign we’ll be hearing something TODAY. Wether it’s the lead single or the entire album, we won. Get ready ladies!

tumblr_nf75lbPtiO1sba90go1_400.gif

qfrWuBl.png

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It came a day early this is a sign we’ll be hearing something TODAY. Wether it’s the lead single or the entire album, we won. Get ready ladies!tumblr_nf75lbPtiO1sba90go1_400.gif

It's all coming together! The Universe has spoken! We're bounded to WIN! And so we WILL! yuh yuh!

1588039687-770-tenor.gif

Also, page 700 :mj:

Lanarat.png

On 8/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, Lustformoney said:

hmm notice how we get something every single day - random insta photo, random tweet, ed message, new source code, hairdresser hinting, lana following dudes from Ride mv, hinting photoshoot. im pretty sure we r getting sth every single day since august. code cracked, theyre doing it all on purpose to keep us hyped and interested and album is dropping on sep 5 we won

In Honor of Mariah Carey's Birthday, Here's a Collection of GIFs ...

lana is quiet ever since i wrote this. shes lurking this thread wbk

33 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It came a day early this is a sign we’ll be hearing something TODAY. Wether it’s the lead single or the entire album, we won. Get ready ladies!

tumblr_nf75lbPtiO1sba90go1_400.gif

Manifest sis

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

the way i still haven't listened to the snippet and probably won't even if she releases it tomorrow so i'll have a full brand new lana del rey album without any knowledge of anything whew the power the flavour im so ready for it girlies bring out the champagne glasses

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the way i still haven't listened to the snippet and probably won't even if she releases it tomorrow so i'll have a full brand new lana del rey album without any knowledge of anything whew the power the flavour im so ready for it girlies bring out the champagne glasses

tenor.gif

I listened to it only once 'cause she caught me by surprise when she posted it... I was expecting another poetry lecture and then the song started, I was petrified  :mj3:

I'm gonna listen to the full song if she drops it as a single before the album tho :mj:

Lanarat.png