Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I have a customer yelling at me on the other tab but i dont care because cocc is coming CONFIRMED lets party ladies!!!

MealyUglyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.g

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I have a customer yelling at me on the other tab but i dont care because cocc is coming CONFIRMED lets party ladies!!!

MealyUglyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.g

yes forget about karen, we don’t stan her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

26 hours to go until midnight U.S time ?. Pure elation or utter disappointment and a dead hairstylist 

26 hours girl what 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

So, who do you believe, babes? 

Sheridan :mj2:

or

Shanice :mj:

Place your bets.

At this point I believe Shanice, Sheridan is just playing with our dumbasses

Receipts though?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i would like to see it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

17 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Who's Shanice?

23 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

Also I emailed Sanity, a music/entertainment store over here in Australia enquiring about Chemtrails and this was their response. 

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this has not yet been released to us, we currently have no information on when this might be released.

Hoping this assists!

Kind Regards,

Shanice
Sanity Online Customer Service Team

Also this was the same site that uploaded that fake cocc cover and said the release date was 30 dec 2020 or sum...

23 hours ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Shanice is Lana’s alias and shes lying to keep the secret 

16 hours ago, SweetHenny said:

Apparently the whole world of music stores and streaming services want to keep it a surprise but we cracked it. Don't trust Shanice, she's a rat. Stream COCC this Saturday or on Sept 5 yup yup!

:mj:

Lanarat.png

You guys are getting hyped over nothing. They confirmed that the planned release date is September 4th/5th (from Lana's Question For The Culture post), not that it's tangible or confirmed to come out in any capacity. Until Lana says something it isn't confirmed

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Spelling