Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think there’s only one song from Zella’s EP that hasn’t been released, and it’s called “Benny My Dear” - she revealed the tracklist months ago and Lana wasn’t a feature on it, so I don’t think it’s for her project. Plus, the way Zella worded her answer to a collab with Lana in her IG Live  made it seem like they’ve just scheduled one, not that it was done or anything. But we shall see! :) 

9 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

There's no Lana collab on the EP.

3lfQEhw.png

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

It’s 2:30 am in India. Zella’s EP is out. Lana is not in it. Not even in the Benny My Dear song. *phew*

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think there’s only one song from Zella’s EP that hasn’t been released, and it’s called “Benny My Dear” - she revealed the tracklist months ago and Lana wasn’t a feature on it, so I don’t think it’s for her project. Plus, the way Zella worded her answer to a collab with Lana in her IG Live  made it seem like they’ve just scheduled one, not that it was done or anything. But we shall see! :) 

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Hope is a dangerous thing to have but suddenly I have it again! :godlaugh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:

It’s 2:30 am in India. Zella’s EP is out. Lana is not in it. Not even in the Benny My Dear song. *phew*

ok we survived that tragedy. saturday is still on ladies!!!!:pussypower:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

So the Zella theory is debunked and whatever the hairstylist was hyping up is Lana related only, good :makeup2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok we survived that tragedy. saturday is still on ladies!!!!:pussypower:

as long as the zella day collab didn't end up on chemtrails :creep:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

4 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Thank you :kiss:

Lanarat.png

chemtrails over the country club NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 5TH! it's just the way that it is!

Top 30 Syne GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

It's been two days since her last post on Instagram, I hope she hasn't forgotten the password again and is gearing up to announce something, instead :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

okay but ya'll... i was watching the mv for mariah carey's auld lang syne earlier (where all of the firework mariah gifs came from!) and i spilled my ENTIRE box of cheez-its all over the floor so it's safe to say that chemtrails over the country club is COMING! it's confirmed!