Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end 

I’ll never look upon this thread, again 

it’s been wild, COCC prerelease thread. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I just want yall to know that if this thread gets locked in time for the post release thread in five minutes, I had the greatest time with everyone. Now let’s all hold onto each other and pray for COCC. :legend:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I still don’t exactly understand what you all are expecting to be birthed into the world in 2 minutes.. a single? an announcement? Like, what are we waiting for.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I still don’t exactly understand what you all are expecting to be birthed into the world in 2 minutes.. a single? an announcement? Like, what are we waiting for.. x

A single or the album since 9 PM PST is the standard for releases! :) 

The way Sheridan probably burnt lanas hair by mistake so she decided to get revenge by telling him to announce something that wasn’t happening just so we’d all attack him.. yup she’s evil

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat