Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

lana just unfollowed someone as we speak 

no, they made her unfollow them. for the clownery, its only justice

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

this is the opposite of logic lol... if he was counting down the midnights that would mean something would come in the "day", so tomorrow morning/afternoon

It is logic, because 3 days and 4 midnights means this:

The full days of August 26, 27, and 28 pass by

and the midnights of August 26, 27, 28, and 29 occur. If it was coming in the daytime he’d just say 4 days as that’s familiar language. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

But then why wouldn’t he just say 4 days, it doesn’t make sense for him to purposely count midnights unless something were to happen before a full 4 days would have passed. 

Because it's like 3 days and 4 nights. Imo, most likely he's doing her hair today/tomorrow (idk the time differences confuse me)

I mean people can believe whatever they want but I think there's some huge reaching going on here and every time nothing happens, there's a new theory. People will just end up being disappointed. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

lana just unfollowed someone as we speak 

she didn't unfollow anyone, an account she was following just deactivated sksk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Because it's like 3 days and 4 nights. Imo, most likely he's doing her hair today/tomorrow (idk the time differences confuse me)

I mean people can believe whatever they want but I think there's some huge reaching going on here and every time nothing happens, there's a new theory. People will just end up being disappointed. 

I get what you mean, but 3 days and 4 midnights means that the full days of August 26, 27, and 28 pass by and the midnights of August 26, 27, 28, and 29 occur. If it was coming in the daytime he’d just say 4 days as that’s familiar language, especially when doing a countdown. I’m not necessarily disappointed or surprised by any means, but I can’t speak for everyone. I do think that the timeframe he gave adds up to right now, though. But we shall see what happens in the coming days!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

and the midnights of August 26, 27, 28, and 29 occur. If it was coming in the daytime he’d just say 4 days as that’s familiar language. 

No... it's a countdown. 1st midnight of 25th, 1st day of 26th, 2nd midnight of 26th, 2nd day of 27th, 3rd midnight of 27th, 3rd day of 28th, 4th midnight of 28th, then whatever it is comes out on the "day" of 29th

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I see both sides of this. When counting to Christmas, people will say ‘three sleeps to Christmas’ which I think Sheridan might have been intending it to just mean the entire day but also you make a great point - midnight is a peculiar way of saying it so he can’t blame anyone for misinterpreting it. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Elle said:

she didn't unfollow anyone, an account she was following just deactivated sksk x

Also Elle I love you and have been a fan of LB for years. You’re always so sweet and level headed with the rest of us crazy stans lol

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

No... it's a countdown. 1st midnight of 25th, 1st day of 26th, 2nd midnight of 26th, 2nd day of 27th, 3rd midnight of 27th, 3rd day of 28th, 4th midnight of 28th, then whatever it is comes out on the "day" of 29th

No, he posted it in the afternoon of August 25th. The midnight of August 25th had already occurred before he even posted that. 

Something good is gonna come soon anyways, whether it be today or on September 5th, or in October so there’s no reason to despair!  (but we want it now so give it lanz). 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Do people have like a alarm set up, or check on her following/followers count every second to notice these things? Asking for a friend. :biblio:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

No, he posted it in the afternoon of August 25th. The midnight of August 25th had already occurred before he even posted that. 

Lmao. The midnight of the 25th going into the 26th. As in Tuesday night. It was posted Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why you're adamant about your theory being correct when literally nothing just dropped