Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The viny will be sky blue transcending into a darker blue  with some glitter all over it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

32 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

What about that actors death? Maybe lana thought it would be inaproppriate to announce sth rn

We say this everytime something awful happens, but so many artists are releasing and announcing things amidst these times, and more terrible things are going to keep happening, she just needa say sumn

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

Just now, TheHardestWhite said:

We say this everytime something awful happens, but so many artists are releasing and announcing things amidst these times, and more terrible things are going to keep happening, she just needa say sumn

Yup but we all know she would get dragged on twitter

Skkk okay you guys really played yourselves here though :eek: there wasn’t a concrete promise of anything, we’re not even entirely sure what that “countdown” was for! My money was never on a single announcement or anything to that extent, and especially not something to happen right at midnight. Personally, my best guess was for the next time the two linked up for Sheridan to style her hair for a photoshoot or something. For all we knew, it could’ve been a countdown for their next coffee date, we really had no idea. Nothing was promised to anyone, so we can’t feel too let down here. So please, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, please please please don’t give him hell & harass the poor guy if no info comes through today :icant: please :pray2: be good kidz x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

The amount of stress Sheridan has caused us...

I have to believe a lot of it was self induced. More theories here than the Kennedy assassination.

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Skkk okay you guys really played yourselves here though :eek: there wasn’t a concrete promise of anything, we’re not even entirely sure what that “countdown” was for! My money was never on a single announcement or anything to that extent, and especially not something to happen right at midnight. Personally, my best guess was for the next time the two linked up for Sheridan to style her hair for a photoshoot or something. For all we knew, it could’ve been a countdown for their next coffee date, we really had no idea. Nothing was promised to anyone, so we can’t feel too let down here. So please, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, please please please don’t give him hell & harass the poor guy if no info comes through today :icant: please :pray2: be good kidz x

I second that emotion.

Just now, The Greatest said:

honestly, if the album came out without an unwarranted freak out, the boards would have no purpose

“Annual Discussion & Meltdown” is in the thread’s OP for a reason I suppose :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

An insider told me some news:

-WHF samples "Say Yes to Heaven" in the intro and you can hear her singing in  the outro "my pussy taste like pepsi cola" ( as backing vocals)

-There will be three bonus tracks - Yosemite is one of them and is about having sex in the bushes of the Yosemite National Park

-The title track is 8 minutes of Lana making plane noises...in the last 30 seconds there will be an E-Guitar and Lana whispers "Cumtrails over the Countryclub"  5 times in a row

- Tulsa Jesus Freak got renamed to Tesla Jesus Freak

And Lana will surprise drop the album today :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

An insider told me some news:

-WHF samples "Say Yes to Heaven" in the intro and you can hear her singing in  the outro "my pussy taste like pepsi cola" ( as backing vocals)

-There will be three bonus tracks - Yosemite is one of them and is about having sex in the bushes of the Yosemite National Park

-The title track is 8 minutes of Lana making plane noises...in the last 30 seconds there will be an E-Guitar and Lana whispers "Cumtrails over the Countryclub"  5 times in a row

- Tulsa Jesus Freak got renamed to Tesla Jesus Freak

Lmaooo

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Sheridan's been at the Wright Home, check his gram. his other posts don't have any other countdowns. he's already worked w her, see his other post. 
he seems to be of alright character. 

3 days, 4 midnites. emojis. the tags. 

now. depending on the range of theories, from an early release. magazines. to whatever. the point was and is rooted mainly from getting some sort of news. 

it's only fair to think that, that might've happened. hence til today. isolated thread, to his post being the only feed source of news. 

glad that there weren't any I told you so's. bc personally, n I say this calmly w a sense of relief, that it was still pretty great for the thread and forum to be active, having fun. both sides. 
today's still not over. September 5th. word merit. to the other users still thinking about what the hell's been happening, and keeping space in their thought about the record. whether secretly or not, this one's for you. i'll make jokes after the 5th is over. but here's to not having to tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon