Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Tbh I'm not expecting her hairstylist to post anything album related, but then again I don't see why he would give us a countdown and hype people up over literally nothing! So I'm guessing it's about some magazine cover or smth hair related idk 

I hope I'll be proved wrong, but if nothing comes then I'll stay optimistic for September 4th/5th

EZvt-Ja5-XYAU75-Sd.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omfg #sheridanwardisoverparty is trending in my country

:lmao:guhrl you are right! Poland knows the tea.

1 minute ago, Marius12 said:

The fact I just saw we're from the same country. :party: 

Zauważyłem, że jest tu dość sporo Polaków. Pewnie z Lanaismu!

Mmeow~

He never said something would drop AT precisely midnight anyway. He indicated Saturday something is coming.  So we still have all day for the magazine cover and violets interview.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Sorry guys, but you just WANT to be dramatic and annoying at this point. So much delulu and now you actually think about attacking a stylist because you talked yourself into disappointment.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I have a feeling that on COCC will be a fuck- you-song dedicated to her critics and haters called " God Bless & Fuck Off"

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Sorry guys, but you just WANT to be dramatic and annoying at this point. So much delulu and now you actually think about attacking a stylist because you talked yourself into disappointment.

We won't attack him but his insta will burn anyway because of the other dissapointed ppl I guess. This isn't funny to make fun of tons of fans waiting for a piece of art like crazy.

Mmeow~

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

I have a feeling that on COCC will be a fuck- you-song dedicated to her critics and haters called " God Bless & Fuck Off"

i have a feeling there will be a song called "Question for the culture" and she will get dragged again

disbelievers you are not allowed to be excited when this drops tonight because you simply haven't earned it 

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D8924116544-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D8924116544-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i have a feeling there will be a song called "Question for the culture" and she will get dragged again

Her fans will love her anyway. I want her to do whatever she wants. She is THAT artist who actually can say shit.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Hopefully not:toofunny:  don't want another drama like the one back in may .....it was trumatic:eek2:

But yet here I am and want her to do a fuck you song to the music industry...I contain multitudes

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, YosemiteAv said:

. This isn't funny to make fun of tons of fans waiting for a piece of art like crazy.

Sorry but if people set themselves up and expect that a stylist will announce a SINGLE (when it's probably just a mag shoot) they have noone else to blame but themselves. Instead of hyperventilating and going into full-braindead-stanmode they should use their brains instead of throwing tantrums.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

11 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

We won't attack him but his insta will burn anyway because of the other dissapointed ppl I guess. This isn't funny to make fun of tons of fans waiting for a piece of art like crazy.

it hasnt even been a full year since NFR, chill the fuck out. you deliberatly set yourself up for disappointment

image.png