Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Something is cumming today!!! Still hoping for album cover+ tracklist or an album trailer

But if we get a magazine shoot and some COCC news it would be better than nothing.

Imagine she would reveal cover + tracklist on the magazine today and says that the album is still  cumming Sep 5th

If the album is out on Sep 5th I wouldn't be mad if we don't get a single before the album drops

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ahkneewaize I had a dream where she posted two Instagram posts, one unrelated to the album, the other was the album cover. She had hair like the photoshoot she did for  L'Officiel Paris, she was smiling and she had a parachute kinda draped around her/behind her :judgingu3:

Like this pic, but she was wearing red and there was a parachute involved lol, kinda living for that chaoticity

cfe94ef17556d11a0517d4c6427ae587.jpg

patrick being a little slutty and fun

16 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Hello, good morning, I haven’t missed any news, have I?

@Tropicobitchhtalked to a norwegian record store and they said they will have the album in  store in a few days and they confirmed that a pre order is cumming soon if I remember correctly 

We could get a Billboard interview/shoot today bc they release on the final saturday of a month so maybe Sheridan was hinting at that...he also mentions COCC and Violets in his Insta story on tuesday and the interview could be about these two projects but it's only speculation

And you missed a lot of delusion haha

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

@Tropicobitchhtalked to a norwegian record store and they said they will have the album in  store in a few days and they confirmed that a pre order is cumming soon if I remember correctly 

We could get a Billboard interview/shoot today bc they release on the final saturday of a month so maybe Sheridan was hinting at that...he also mentions COCC and Violets in his Insta story on tuesday and the interview could be about these two projects but it's only speculation

Thank you :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Yup! That’s my thought too.

i think sheridan is excited because he did her hair for a certain shoot, and that’s why he posted it. He wouldn’t post anything about COCC without permission

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Why is Google saying that the Genre is alternative rock?!

Would be here for a rock album:rock:That would be so fucking amazing !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

the way i started crying last night before i went to sleep because it finally hit me that we're getting a full unheard LDR album in a possible 7 days ... i can't believe it, i never cry about weird things but omg it felt so weird and powerful, i love this pre release 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Umaniac said:

What's in 5 mins?

6 minutes gone.. so nothing :crai:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Why is Google saying that the Genre is alternative Rock

I think Because every lana album is listed as alternative