Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

At this rate the announcement is just going to be Ben telling everyone to leave Sheridan alone, calm yall :toofunny: (i don’t think anyone from here is doing the commenting to be fair)

:lel:

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I still can't understand why people think she'd let her hairdresser divulge the countdown to anything for her album.

More likely to be for a magazine, and those are never released at midnight.

:coffee:

I can't at this clownery lmao plus he didn't say expect something at midnight he was doing a countdown 4 midnights from Tuesday (which logically means something will come out in the morning/afternoon of Saturday)

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I still can't understand why people think she'd let her hairdresser divulge the countdown to anything for her album.

More likely to be for a magazine, and those are never released at midnight.

:coffee:

But then why wouldn’t he just say 4 days, it doesn’t make sense for him to purposely count midnights unless something were to happen before a full 4 days would have passed. 

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

sheridan’s already getting harrassed on insta. i’m staying away from that mess. i promised elle. :cuteface:

Good girl!! :scajo2:

6 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

ugh guys don't harass him that won't help anything

I swear if I see any LanaBoardsians harassing poor Sheridan on IG.. :read:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, bel air rose said:

lana just unfollowed someone as we speak 

she's cleansing out the negative and unneeded energy in her life before she drops the album art and tracklist :makeup2:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

But then why wouldn’t he just say 4 days, it doesn’t make sense for him to purposely count midnights unless something were to happen before a full 4 days would have passed. 

this is the opposite of logic lol... if he was counting down the midnights that would mean something would come in the "day", so tomorrow morning/afternoon

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

she's cleansing out the negative and unneeded energy in her life before she drops the album art and tracklist :makeup2:

Maybe it was the Hilary duff fan account that someone mentioned yesterday lol

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

She was meant to post at midnight but got distracted 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat