Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

You’re wrong. That’s if she want it to be Grammy eligible for THIS YEAR. It’ll still be eligible for next year.

Don’t see how it’s a fuck you to anyone 

I mean it as in fuck that industry scam she might have realised she doesn't need it for validation , especially after what happened with billie eyelash last year

Well, I think she may have realised we’re starving for COCC and we need some solid information... that’s why she’s gonna reveal the cover + tracklist in A :sluttybunny:FEW :sluttybunny:MINUTES :sluttybunny:!!!

Belt up, cocckers! :sluttybunny:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

6 minutes ago, Al3c said:

Well, I think she may have realised we’re starving for COCC and we need some solid information... that’s why she’s gonna reveal the cover + tracklist in A :sluttybunny:FEW :sluttybunny:MINUTES :sluttybunny:!!!

Clowns we are

0YnL0Kf.gif

57 minutes ago, violets said:

but i also dont get why they would need 3 different stylists, genuine question

Sheridan seems to be a hair stylist, the other two are MUAs. Could also mean multiple person shoot instead of just Lana, easier to have multiple stylists in that case

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Some thoughts after catching up on these pages - no photographer has been seen or tagged and Nicole is a clout chaser so I doubt she’d miss teasing anything. Also, Sheridan seems to be avoiding anything too incriminating - only taking pictures of the set and nothing definitive about Lana. So, the lack of tagging or sight of the photographer makes me thinkies it’s chuck!

2) A no physical release really does mean we’re gonna struggle for a #1 debut, we are pretty weak on streams especially with no single out right now. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

21 minutes ago, Al3c said:

Actually, I don't think she really gives a crap, nor should she. I don't know why so many are so out of control about this upcoming release. She said September 5th. it's not September 5th. What's so hard about just sitting back and waiting until September 5th. This isn't her first time at the rodeo. Her and her team know what it takes to release and album, and know what it takes to release it on time. I'm sure she's much more focused on COCC than people starving for some information on it.

I really mean no offense, but I'm not sure why it's so hard. I came to this thread thinking there would be theories about the album and actual information, but it's literally hundreds of pages of people being out of control and whining.

1 minute ago, gelliosf said:

Actually, I don't think she really gives a crap, nor should she. I don't know why so many are so out of control about this upcoming release. She said September 5th. it's not September 5th. What's so hard about just sitting back and waiting until September 5th. This isn't her first time at the rodeo. Her and her team know what it takes to release and album, and know what it takes to release it on time. I'm sure she's much more focused on COCC than people starving for some information on it.

I really mean no offense, but I'm not sure why it's so hard. I came to this thread thinking there would be theories about the album and actually information, but it's literally hundreds of pages of people being out of control and whining.

Welcome to LanaBoards!

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Some thoughts after catching up on these pages - no photographer has been seen or tagged and Nicole is a clout chaser so I doubt she’d miss teasing anything. Also, Sheridan seems to be avoiding anything too incriminating - only taking pictures of the set and nothing definitive about Lana. So, the lack of tagging or sight of the photographer makes me thinkies it’s chuck!

2) A no physical release really does mean we’re gonna struggle for a #1 debut, we are pretty weak on streams especially with no single out right now. 

Is the new billboard rule valid already? (the one where only physical albums and vinyls delivered on time count as sales that week). If not, if we get a pre order for physicals she will be fine with first week sales 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

I really mean no offense, but I'm not sure why it's so hard. I came to this thread thinking there would be theories about the album and actual information, but it's literally hundreds of pages of people being out of control and whining.

It's a pretty even split - you'll find countless theories in here, but as you are probably aware there is very little information available and people like to pass the time by joking around. It's not the most constructive conversation, but until we actually get any proper updates, it's just fun and you shouldn't expect too much more.

Buckle in for a 100 pages more, baby! :sluttybunny:

3lfQEhw.png

9 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

:awkney:

No offence, of course, but also... chill out. 
I was just joking around. Other users are kidding, like the majority of us here. I’ve used FOUR dancing bunny emojis, I thought the clowness of it was crystal clear.

:sluttybunny:(just to be sure)

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is the new billboard rule valid already? (the one where only physical albums and vinyls delivered on time count as sales that week). If not, if we get a pre order for physicals she will be fine with first week sales 

I think it starts in early October

7 hours ago, Electric Body said:

Nah. If you give a precise releade date and then change plans, it's not too much to ask that she communicates it. That's no unreasonably huge effort. 

No need to over-romanticise this "she's living in her art" stuff - if you follow her on Instagram you know very well that she doesn't.

Announcing a date and then not communicating a delay/change of plan on time is a very bad practice. You'd consider it impolite for any other situation in your life. Most other artists manage to not have a huge mess with every prerelease era by having a clear schedule. 

Perhaps she doesn't want to communicate that if she is constantly being badgered by her fans. When I was a kid whenever I kept asking "are we there yet?" in the car I got an answer once, then after asking it again and again, my parents stopped answering the question. If I were Lana I would probably feel so annoyed by people acting entitled when I had already gave them an album a year ago, an audiobook and a published poetry book coming out, that I wouldn't say anything. I would just drop it when I'm ready. 

Fans are literally annoying her father on Instagram. She loves her dad and I'm sure she is pissed about fans badgering him and pretty much everyone else who works with her or is friends with her. She's probably thinking "leave my dad alone, leave chuck alone, leave my friends alone."

I think maybe the fans need to start considering this. 

How long does it take for music videos to be finished? Considering yesterday was when Lana filmed something, could it be done before the 5th Sep?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

28 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

I agree with you 100%! Rumor is that Lana comes on here and/or that people who work for her do. If they see some of the things being said, people complaining (when Lana released an album a year ago today, just released an audiobook and has a poetry book coming out next month) then the attitude between Lana and her team must be along the lines of "what are people complaining about? Why so entitled? Was Norman Fucking Rockwell, the audiobook of poetry and the upcoming poetry book not enough?". This is what the attitude of Lana and her team would likely be. And if I were Lana after reading all this and seeing how people are bothering her own father, his sister, her team and her friends on Instagram, then I would not respond. I would just release the album when I'm ready. The behavior and entitled attitude of some fans (not all, a majority of the fans are waiting patiently) is something that I know Lana would not be impressed by. Lana and her team are working hard while a select group of fans are sitting behind a computer or a phone badgering people (on social media) who are around her. 

The album will come out when it comes out. She never goes longer than two years without releasing a new studio album.