Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm so EXCITED !!! AAAAH!! TULSA JESUS FREAK SNIPPET IS PLAYING IN MY HEAD ALL DAY AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE COVER , THE TRACKLIST AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS !!!! 

I'M SCARED AND AT THE SAME SO EXCITED HOW THE ALBUM WILL SOUND LIKE !!!

:kris::monica::spin:

Spoiler

still think Yosemite could be on it 

Spoiler

I'm way to excited for Saturday :flop:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm so EXCITED !!! AAAAH!! TULSA JESUS FREAK SNIPPET IS PLAYING IN MY HEAD ALL DAY AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE COVER , THE TRACKLIST AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS !!!! 

I'M SCARED AND AT THE SAME SO EXCITED HOW THE ALBUM WILL SOUND LIKE !!!

:kris::monica::spin:

Reveal hidden contents

still think Yosemite could be on it 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm way to excited for Saturday :flop:

Same, especially the “our Kansas” part - but for some reason as the day progresses I have less faith this album / the single are coming out anytime soon ? 

8 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

does anyone else's brain make up the next few lines of the song after the snippet ends and then its weird to hear it completely differently later? 

I honestly hear the lines from the fake leaked lyrics :toofloppy:

Tracklist-

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Tulsa Jesus Freak 

Yosemite

Cactus

Roses Bloom For You

Land of 1000 Fires (interlude)

In The Cockpit - I’m Your Pilot

Dolphin Flower

Question For The Kulture

Lemon Melody

White Hot Forever

Flannel Shirts In My Mind

My Delicate Women

Ok I wrote this as a joke but why is this a serve...

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, stan wayamaya said:

lets not get too excited about cocc or she will scrap the whole album to punish us for being annoying

*flashback to the untouchable 5 leaking* ^^ This sentiment needs to be emphasised. I’m totally seeing Lana and that hairstylist guy gossiping out us all right now

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

My dream last night:

On Friday, the first single of COTCC drops, along with a beautiful music video, an album trailer and a message for us:

Hi kids

Chemtrails will be out next week.

Sorry about the delay!

Love u all x

We'll be left wondering, does she mean a second single, a title track? Or the whole album?

We'll keep guessing. We'll know she's out there working her ass off, and she hasn't forgotten about us. 

And it will be okay.

:crying4:

Spoiler

PLEASE LANA DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING!!!! Now that I've started dreaming about this, I'm sure I'm losing my mind

Let's hope we get something soon, and not just a vague post on the 5th. the closer we get to the date, the more apprehensive I get about what to expect. 

worse case scenario, nothing, and we get confirmation after. 
best case, the album'll already be out by then. 

most realistic? a pre-order announcement. 

the silence/ if even sleuthing that we need to conduct's fun at times, but honestly something concrete from her or her team directly would do so much to quell the echoing here. it's great how we're managing on keeping things fun here, but it's just so dry. so so so dry 

UV/Honeymoon

The fandom when Lana drops the album on Sep 5th:

The fandom if nothing happens on Sep 5th and Lana posting one  day later that the album got delayed to 2021:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I asked about Chemtrails at a German store called MediaMarkt and got this reply, which basically means that it will be released on September 5th and that I cannot pre-order it yet:

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Ich habe Ihr Anliegen geprüft und kann Ihnen mitteilen, dass der von Ihnen benannte Artikel erst am 05.09.2020 veröffentlicht wird.

Bedauerlicherweise können Sie die CD bei uns noch nicht vorbestellen.

Ich wünsche Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag.

Viele Grüße

10 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

I asked about Chemtrails at a German store called MediaMarkt and got this reply, which basically means that it will be released on September 5th and that I cannot pre-order it yet:

Hallo,

Ich habe Ihr Anliegen geprüft und kann Ihnen mitteilen, dass der von Ihnen benannte Artikel erst am 05.09.2020 veröffentlicht wird.

Viele Grüße

Vielen Vielen Dank fürs Fragen:kiss2:

Hätte nicht gedacht das uns irgendjemand noch so eine konkrete Antwort gibt. Kann es nicht abwarten bis Samstag:sluttybunny:Vorallem kann ich nicht glauben das Lana ihr Wort gehalten hat und COCC wirklich diesen Samstag rauskommt !!!

Let's celebrate!!!:dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

10 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Hallo,

Viele Grüße

So they confirmed the 5th? Yasss  :dance:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

11 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Hallo,

Viele Grüße

Whaaat is this for real :xgiggle:

Everyone should ask their local record store about COCC, and ask if it's being released the 5th. It seem very secret, but it’s for sure gonna be someone who doesn’t know that or forgets :coffee:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

46 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Hallo,

Viele Grüße

purrr thanks for asking but how is this different than any other answer we got in the past few days/weeks? didn't they say almost the same thing as every other record store? :um3: