Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

why is this site so slow, its gonna collapse in 7 hours

glad to know it's not only me, i was starting to think that my computer was collapsing because i have photoshop open here :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

17 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

sure, don't worry! before using "lust for life #1 stan" as my title i used to have "don't take anything i say seriously" because i'm always saying some dumb shit but it's always in good fun, never meant harm. but yeah i get your reaction and it's totally fine, i actually like you a lot vodkaa so it's all good :wub:

Same with me. Im just kidding in most situations. I love lana and I have not a single bad word on her but- I just could express my feelings for september 6th. Fun :toofloppy: ughhh and i wish i could write in english better. I hope you all can understand me-

Btw. Imagine my spam if I would be a native english speaker- you could make a book from my amazing posts alone. I always spam like crazy in polish haha

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

glad to know it's not only me, i was starting to think that my computer was collapsing because i have photoshop open here :rip:

tryna post a fake cover leak? /s

3 minutes ago, imenos said:

how many hours til cocc ?

please can someone link me to the page of the honeymoon pre-release thread where the album was heard for the first time 

It's not confirmed to be coming out tomorrow. In fact, its almost certainly delayed since she confirmed that we would be hearing LMLYLAW BEFORE the album comes out.

Just now, DeluluKing said:

Grrr i will be sleeping :crai:

Aw, well, jokes aside I don’t think you’ll miss anything - I’m on the pacific coast so it’ll only be 9 PM for me, but if it’s regular sleeping time/late night hours for some of you then I think sleep is more worth it! 

1 minute ago, Cocacolacrystalmeth said:

We should be counting our blessings for having 2 new albums in one year. She could of went Rihanna on us and not released an album since 2016 lol

Yas. I love her... She is amazing. But sometimes I get too annoyed about the lies and I dont like to be disappointed.

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

guys,

when does she drop the album trailers usually ? a month before the release or more ?

NFR was 29 days, LFL was 4 months. 

The Honeymoon trailer only came 10 days before the release, Ultraviolence I think was available  to people who pre-ordered the album (which was a month before release) but it was published to her YouTube the day the album came out in the US. Paradise was the day Ride came out, I think, as it was released with the announcement of the whole EP, so that was about 6 weeks before.