Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Then leave, brave warrior, because people can express whatever they please. 

theres always something up your ass and it pisses me off tbh.

anyways I'm talking about the people who are complaining about the delay of the album and start dragging lana for it like it's so pathetic 

Just now, GetMeFree said:

She gave us a whole album one year ago and a poem recently, and y'all still complaining? Some artistaìs release once every 10 years...

Did I complain? Are u sure that I was even talking about me?

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, GetMeFree said:

She gave us a whole album one year ago and a poem recently, and y'all still complaining? Some artistaìs release once every 10 years...

We have some rights to complain. But not for too long. Some of us like to express the emotions. We can blame because we are disappointed but we'll stan again tomorrow just because we love her so much. NFR is my fav album and i even listened to violets about 20 times. I like drawing with this album.

Mmeow~

A reminder that Fiona Apple, who is nowhere near as mainstream as Lana, can go for 8 years without releasing an album and still successfully pull off a digital only, semi-surprise release, trend and chart high, without any singles and music videos.

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Time to open the post-release thread, right?

:um3::um3::um3:

Yeeesss we won. We deserved. We-

3 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

I want COCC to include track named “DELULUSION” 

we need an Anthem!!!! :willcut::sass:

This! I love delulus imagination.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

A reminder that Fiona Apple, who is nowhere near as mainstream as Lana, can go for 8 years without releasing an album and still successfully pull off a digital only, semi-surprise release, trend and chart high, without any singles and music videos.

it’s the way no one cares for me 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose