Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

here’s some fun rumors :)

- album delayed (obviously), but she wants to release it next week, however her team is urging her to release it the following week / beyond

- delayed because of physical copies. everything musically is done.

- the album has 3 interludes that are about 1-2 minutes each

- very political song is on it

- she’s trying to do a virtual concert with the album release. it will have exclusive merch u can buy from the concert and have signed copies of the album.

- she has 2 albums made. one of them has 18 songs

- her thank you note will explain the delay

-new single is coming out next week before the album, possibly tuesday. 

- huge tour is being planned

source: dude trust me

the fun thing is that I just know none of this is true 

Just wanted to share a quote from Seneca, a favourite stoic philosopher of mine, for anyone who feels anxious or seriously upset about tonight.

These times are already stressful and emotional enough; be kind to yourself (and others and Lana and her team) and allow yourself to release any negative emotions you feel.  Let's remind ourselves that just because it didn't come tonight doesn't mean it won't ever come! It will come soon and it will be so amazing. Pure bliss to come in due time. Let's make the best of this situation and try to find the lightness in each day, especially when it's easy during this very isolated period for our days to be dark - look at how all of us together get to enjoy the anticipation for the album just a little bit longer, trading theories and (hopefully respectfully) contacting retailers to see if there are any new leads on a release date! It's these moments - the in-between moments -  that really make our lives meaningful and make a pre-release era quite exciting.

I hope this helped if you needed it. Sending love and light.

“You are living as if destined to live forever; your own frailty never occurs to you; you don’t notice how much time has already passed, but squander it as though you had a full and overflowing supply — though all the while that very day which you are devoting to somebody or something may be your last. You act like mortals in all that you fear, and like immortals in all that you desire…

How late it is to begin really to live just when life must end! How stupid to forget our mortality, and put off sensible plans to our fiftieth and sixtieth years, aiming to begin life from a point at which few have arrived!”

– Seneca. On The Shortness of Life

5 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

- album delayed (obviously), but she wants to release it next week, however her team is urging her to release it the following week / beyond

- she’s trying to do a virtual concert with the album release. it will have exclusive merch u can buy from the concert and have signed copies of the album.

- album is a mix of lust for life and ultraviolence but with a hint of nfr!

Now are these rumors you’re making up now or have you heard this from another 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

7 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

don't play with my feelings like this

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

what about the voices you hear after staring at LB for hours? are they legit? 

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

I personally have not made up any of it. just relaying information i’ve gotten to here just since i thought it would be a fun thing to discuss :)

8 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

Source: the voices in my head

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Just wanted to share a quote from Seneca, a favourite stoic philosopher of mine, for anyone who feels anxious or seriously upset about tonight.

These times are already stressful and emotional enough; be kind to yourself (and others and Lana and her team) and allow yourself to release any negative emotions you feel.  Let's remind ourselves that just because it didn't come tonight doesn't mean it won't ever come! It will come soon and it will be so amazing. Pure bliss to come in due time. Let's make the best of this situation and try to find the lightness in each day, especially when it's easy during this very isolated period for our days to be dark - look at how all of us together get to enjoy the anticipation for the album just a little bit longer, trading theories and (hopefully respectfully) contacting retailers to see if there are any new leads on a release date! It's these moments - the in-between moments -  that really make our lives meaningful and make a pre-release era quite exciting.

I hope this helped if you needed it. Sending love and light.

“You are living as if destined to live forever; your own frailty never occurs to you; you don’t notice how much time has already passed, but squander it as though you had a full and overflowing supply — though all the while that very day which you are devoting to somebody or something may be your last. You act like mortals in all that you fear, and like immortals in all that you desire…

How late it is to begin really to live just when life must end! How stupid to forget our mortality, and put off sensible plans to our fiftieth and sixtieth years, aiming to begin life from a point at which few have arrived!”

– Seneca. On The Shortness of Life

i really love how you are always the most positive person around, i've been reading this thread for a while now and seeing your comments and insight is lovely 

we have no choice but to stan :wub:

Capture.jpg

9 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

- following week/beyond is a stretch and if true will happen anyway. 
- physical copies don't make that much sense seeing as to how the poetry books are more geared towards helping the cause she chose, but what do we know so split. 
- do u know how many tracks there are that aren't interludes? 
- sounds feasible. 
- might make up fro the euro tour that she had to cut. low cost, high payback, seems practical and wise to do. also the signed copies would b amazing. 
- 2 albums, stemming from WHF and COTCC? lots of questions for this one if u don't mind. 
- sounds respectful. 
- no choice but to wait. 
- this. is off character. and dk how safe that'd be. unless it was the virtual kind u were mentioning. 
- any hip hop? or hm vibes? how's the tone? 

patient n open, but that's a heavy word so we'll just have to see, thanks for the thought food tho definitely. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

- what she wants, not necessarily what is happening

- I assume it has to do with production being last minute and rushed. Taylor swift had the same issue with her surprise album’s merchandise (vinyls taking 16+ weeks to ship)

-no. one of the interludes sounds like it should be on BTD though

-tour would be once everything is safe. I don’t see it coming for a while, but they’re trying to figure out a way to do it which is safe because of COVID.

-that’s all i got as far as sound.