Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, a record store of Portugal just responded me. They say they have any informations about the release date or the pre-order for COCC :(

Free download only this time:brows:

7 minutes ago, piscesbaby said:

I'm worried about how the fans are going to react if all she posts is the Interview cover today. I feel like people are going to be rude about it given the big let down

I think... She just needs to be cancelled at this moment for this. It will be a lesson for her and her team to not play on the emotions of millions of stans.

OV1h.gif

I mean tomorrow. She still has time to announce a delay or something.

Mmeow~

12 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, a record store of Portugal just responded me. They say they have any informations about the release date or the pre-order for COCC :(

I am confused, sorry. “They say they have any informations,” so they do have info then? Why the sad face?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

I read what @BrujaDeMusica said about the album and it's really interesting.  18 tracks!!! So 3 songs are interludes..so  the 15 other tracks are "real" full songs ...this  actually sounds realistic. This album could be "divided" in three parts: love songs, break up songs, Quarantine thoughts + reflection of her career & life (motherday post, Question of the culture could be hints of some topics she will sing about)

the three interludes could help to transcend from one part into another part ( so that the album story flows better and so on)...I always imagined Grenadine Quarantine as an interlude..and it could "introduce " the" Quarantine part" of the album 

Chemtrails Over The Countryclub could be the first song to understand the concept  of the album or get introduced to it...the Chemtrails  represent the" dangerous ", negative things which could be the break up , critics & haters ( industry, maybe even the culture)... so  at first Lana thinks she is in a safe place  and everything seems good  ( Countryclub ) and this could be represented by some love songs or some happier songs ( but a song about her trip to Hawaii)  but then the break up happens , the quarantine  happens and then she thought a lot about her career and her life and about how critics harassed her (especially in 2012 ) . Everything doesn't seem safe and good anymore  ( Chemtrails ) and the album gets really dark but in the end Lana decided to say fuck off to the industry( critics ) and maybe even to past relationship or toxic people she met in her life  & so she still has hope even she went through some shit but she kinda is "fresh out of fucks forever "

I actually get a LFL× UV with a sprinkle of  NFR! vibe from this 

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Yes!

Lmao then you shouldn't care about what they say.

Lust for Life already had its official release date, I asked them when they would have it in stock and they didn't know it was coming.

I asked about Violet's and if they would have it for pre-order or even sell the book when it's out and they said they didn't know.

It's their only reply to everything so :um3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

this behavior definitely is disrespectful from her and her team, it really isn't hard to give your own fans an update after you yourself have posted a release date in fucking writing completely unprovoked and then continued to not say a damn word about it... on the release date. like who does that? im just tired of it all right now honestly, and if you are upset then you have every right to be in my opinion, but anyway this whole thing is really making me feel negative and i dont want to feel that way so im gonna log out for a while until something solid from her label is announced, see u all when the era actually starts <3  

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Lmao then you shouldn't care about what they say.

Lust for Life already had its official release date, I asked them when they would have it in stock and they didn't know it was coming.

I asked about Violet's and if they would have it for pre-order or even sell the book when it's out and they said they didn't know.

It's their only reply to everything so :um3:

How rude. Copy paste then 

0YnL0Kf.gif

11 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I'll be happy if she'll just post a delay announcement today.

Don't care about the album at this moment tbh

She just needs to say something to stop the cancell.

Ppl are already hurt and upset on insta and twitter-

tenor.gif?itemid=5272903

She probably thinks that her Wednesday post was crystal clear and an explanation, which was barely it. 

Just now, gsnlp said:

How rude. Copy paste then 

Yeah, I mean. They basically tell you to keep going to their site for updates, nothing more.

With Violet, I asked them they said what I told you above and two weeks later it was up for pre-order on their site lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I just went on Twitter to see what's that fuss over Bruja wtv is about. 

If she gets this "info" from her cards, how tf can you know the sound of a song/album from cards? Lmao, it really is crack :what:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this behavior definitely is disrespectful from her and her team, it really isn't hard to give your own fans an update after you yourself have posted a release date in fucking writing completely unprovoked and then continued to not say a damn word about it... on the release date. like who does that? im just tired of it all right now honestly, and if you are upset then you have every right to be in my opinion, but anyway this whole thing is really making me feel negative and i dont want to feel that way so im gonna log out for a while until something solid from her label is announced, see u all when the era actually starts <3  

Same with me. I will disappear tomorrow. Im too tired. I didn't draw for 2 days to f5 her fking insta for nothing. It is not hard to tell us that the date isn't official anymore. (it still is - the album should drop today and it's so annoying)

I wouldn't mind if the ppl would cancell her for this tomorrow. I'd never hurt her but I am not going to be on her side defending her. (ugh I would tho if they would like to kill her - then I would be her shield)

Imagine if nothing happen today and on the magazine she is going to just talk shit about Violets and how excited is she about the book. And after a question about COCC she would just answer "soon". :crossed: We would die.

Mmeow~

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She probably thinks that her Wednesday post was crystal clear and an explanation, which was barely it. 

She wasn't clear at all. This video was so annoying and weird. Like she couldn't say it more understandable. My top the worst video on her insta is that post.

4 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

I hope we’ll get the new single next friday :noparty: need this era to start soon :(

I'd love it. But god... Can she just announce it like today? And it is so annoying that we probably won't get the COCC before october because of the stupid book...

Mmeow~

21 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

If only we could get Dan Auerbach back like we got Neil Krug...

I mean it would kinda make sense since she was spending time with Zella Day recently whose latest project was produced by Dan and the photos (& some videos) were done by Neil Krug. UGH!!!!

that was my first thought when my brain cleared after her little video. if we managed to manifest a proper photographer, then manifesting dan shouldn't be a problem lol. plus i'm sure that working with neil brings back memories for her of the uv era too. plus it's possible that she is in a similar headspace, or at least that's what i got from her question for the culture posts, like not wanting to compromise and alter herself for the gp's sake.

but for now i'm completely content with the fact that we're about to get new music, and i'm really REALLY looking forward to seeing what they've done with neil because it was such a serve last time and i'm so fascinated by just thinking of all of the possibilities of what the new cover and mv might look like.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

She wasn't was clear at all. This video was so annoying  fun and cool weird. Like she couldn't say said it more understandable. My top the worst best video on her insta is that post.

fixed it hehehehhe:brows: