Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Tbh I would totally be down for a 10 track album,  think she would totally kill it

I prefer quality over quantity and I always would scrap a song in her 12+ track albums if I had a chance anyways :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

She probably doesn't want to make an announcement because even if she apologizes in a mature way all of the top comments will be bullying her and harassing her to release the album just like on every single one of her other posts

IMAGINE! IMAGINE LANA REDOING "A STAR FOR NICK"!!! that'd be so boss.

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Tbh I would totally be down for a 10 track album,  think she would totally kill it

I prefer quality over quantity and I always would scrap a song in her 12+ track albums if I had a chance anyways :creep:

she did that. it's called Paradise.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

yo i would dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if she redid Put Me In A Movie, even though she would most definitely be dragged. (though maybe not, since Mel and others have done the lolita thing without getting wrecked by people.)

That would be a nightmare

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, imenos said:

do we think that her next ig post has to be the album cover and date announcement ? since her feed is organized now ? 

Lana definitely has zero concept of what an organized feed is

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

That would be a nightmare

why? it's a good song

unrelated: would anyone else love a remake of Sirens/From the End/Young Like Me songs? (basically her entire May Jailer phase)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

She probably doesn't want to make an announcement because even if she apologizes in a mature way all of the top comments will be bullying her and harassing her to release the album just like on every single one of her other posts

she's a grown woman

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

100% agree:twirls:

Hd7c-1.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

This! "A Star For Nick" is a highlight of that time of her career and it would bring attention to her early work, imagine it with a more polished production :wub:

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

One of these things it's not like the other! 

I'm not sure if "totally killing it" is the way I would describe Paradise, I had other far superior projects on my mind, but yeah... I guess Paradise is that... A project :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I always thought it would have been better to have added a couple of songs to that album and truly released it on it's own. I like it so much and having it bundled in with Born to Die took away some impact or acknowledgement. I think it's brilliant. I know there is a separate release but the BTD Paradise edition waters it down.

25 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

:crossed: Right. Let's just log out. Fk the ppl who are trying to cancel her non-cancellable person. Maybe next friday maybe next month maybe next year... After all we are going to get the album fast enough after NFR.

Mmeow~

:party:Happy post 500 for me:party:

:party:YAY SEPTEMBER 5TH WE FINALLY MADE IT:party:

:party:WE GOT THE COCC!!! AND IT SOUNDS GREAT. IT SOUNDS LIKE... AN AIR :party:

:party:WE DELULU WOULD NEVER LOSE. WE ARE AMAZING. COCCTOBERS COULD NEVER:party:

Mmeow~

I'd actually love to see Your Girl on the album. That's been one of my favorite Lana unreleaseds since it came out. And if it fits the vibe of the album, and we get a whole album in that thematic vein :toofunny::bodyisready:

24 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

sis is literally a public figure, she’s in the most susceptible position of all to face scrutiny especially when you rant on an insta post and hastily announce the wrong date of your record’s release

source.gif