Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I didn't expect that we'll really have nothing today. :sadcore6: I would never even think about it. But the reality is cruel. Even our beloved @IanadeIrey Is gone when we need her most...

we already found out that she is the real Lana..she is probably busy right (writing an announcement, uploading the album and on)

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

I have a question for the crowd on here who was expecting the album today.... were any of you really truly GENUINELY thinking that the whole album would release today?? Lmao I really just can’t differentiate the sarcasm from delusion :horror:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I didn't expect that we'll really have nothing today. :sadcore6: I would never even think about it. But the reality is cruel. Even our beloved @IanadeIrey Is gone when we need her most...

Feeling your pain, even if I’ve set myself to think it wasn’t coming today for some time now. 
but, that being said, it won’t be long before the lead single. There’s a sale on her website, we just saw a magazine cover, she posted this week. It’s coming, we are not in the drought situation of March 29 last year. And a high- budget video, Neil getting involved, I mean, I can take a delay knowing those are coming in a couple of weeks. The Sept 18 date given by Genius doesn’t seem realistic, October 2 seems like a fuck up for Violet’s release on vinyl and CDs, but somewhere at the end of October?

2 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

I have a question for the crowd on here who was expecting the album today.... were any of you really truly GENUINELY thinking that the whole album would release today?? Lmao I really just can’t differentiate the sarcasm from delusion :horror:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

7 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

Cocctobers...

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Feeling your pain, even if I’ve set myself to think it wasn’t coming today for some time now. 
but, that being said, it won’t be long before the lead single. There’s a sale on her website, we just saw a magazine cover, she posted this week. It’s coming, we are not in the drought situation of March 29 last year. And a high- budget video, Neil getting involved, I mean, I can take a delay knowing those are coming in a couple of weeks. The Sept 18 date given by Genius doesn’t seem realistic, October 2 seems like a fuck up for Violet’s release on vinyl and CDs, but somewhere at the end of October?

Maybe Lana wanted to make a whatever promo album and just give us the music at first but then she changed mind and actually want to give us some visuals and make it bigger... And I hate it. You can give me an amazing album with a black screen cover and I'd love it anyway if the music is good.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

It's gonna be 12:12 in like 30mins in LA, right? 

Do we still have hope, guys? :trisha:

I do. This is my last hope. Going to disappear again if nothing- I still have some hope.

Mmeow~