Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, originallifeline said:

imagine BEING tha cassette gurl. her power... her mind.. her fired grandparents...  :tommy: listening to Lana may hurt your life and even end it, remember kids :bebe:

Iconic! I hope she and her grandparents listen to NFR(the bible) in that potato quality everyday. :shh:

54 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

this is the same person as far as I know. They also made a ton of inaccurate COCC predictions, so I’m not entirely convinced they’re being honest about having the CD lol

completely agree. i cant stand that hoe. i always got a clout chaser vibe from him, like he did it just so he can have an online fan base so he can feel like a celebrity. after a few months of his "predictions" he posted a link to his insta (obviously to get more followers, him linking it confirmed for me that he only started this predictions accoint to boost ig followers) and when i looked at his instagram, it looks like a total try hard "instagram influence" page. totally tapped in the head.

7 hours ago, slang said:

Did someone call for a sycophant recently?

However, LDR is an "instagram baddie", so she may be just representing herself on the cover, and not even intending to represent the album's music on the cover. This would make her album cover a strikingly original addition to the "fill-in-the-blank" aesthetic for album covers.

For instance Lorde's Pure Heroine cover is a strikingly bad example of that aesthetic. There is no objective interpretation to Lorde's PH cover, and your subjective one seems kind of rationalized (e.g. I can just as easily interpret it as "I give up", as an attempt to represent the work). There have been many albums in this aesthetic, such as the many "white" and "black" albums, and Primus's wonderful, "Brown Album". Kendrick Lamar has also used the concept in a more technically correct fashion than Lorde did ("untitled, unmastered"). Also Kanye West's classic Yeezus cover concept (i.e., "it's not a real album, it's just a bootleg").

Lorde literally said that that was the reason, but k

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 2/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, new gods said:

kill kill is one of the most beautiful songs she's ever done

it makes me feel like i'm sitting by the seaside looking out into the ocean waiting for my opioid addicted boyfriend to return from rehab 

Kill Kill is such a nostalgic song to me, it brings back emotions of cold nights with cheap gas station hot chocolates in my hands waiting for the bus to arrive :legend: Such a beautiful song that evokes feelings that no other song can give me, truly one of her many magnum opuses :wipe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

36 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

i don't mean to ruin the hype but i believe that she just recently started wearing braids so it's probably not from the video :/

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i don't mean to ruin the hype but i believe that she just recently started wearing braids so it's probably not from the video :/

when it’s still being filmed and ends up being a 45 minute better-than-tropico spiritual experience :hdu::angie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, archiemm said:

when it’s still being filmed and ends up being a 45 minute better-than-tropico spiritual experience :hdu::angie:

Thank you! THIS people, is the energy we all need!. :oprah3:

21 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I think the bitches that have the first mastered version of the album should leak Dealer and the other song we don’t know about

fags leakers will hold on on that shit, say they have it... then wait till somebody else starts posting lq snippets a few years later so they can also post 5 sec snippets to show they also have it but never leak it

:cuteface:

Spoiler

eventually, HoneymoonDaddy might drop the file when he sees the same old tired fags leakers posting snippets now and then to stay relevant

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

29 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I don't think Clayton was verified on Twitter and IG up until now, was he? 

Imagine getting verified just for dating the sis :coffee:

When filling out the verification request form on IG:

- Known as: Lana Del Rey's boyfriend. 

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao the cover ain't gonna change, why bring it up every single day? 

giphy.gif 

Hahaha! 
I guess we’ll have to at some point. I’ve said many times before, I don’t really mind that much for album covers (I’m totally fine with LMLYLAW’s and Hope’s though they are not exceptional) and I don’t think that that cover is a crime against humanity.

And then, the cover pops up in my Lana playlists after whatever song (mostly a NFR one) and can’t help but laugh at it and think it’s really a bad choice.