Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the post above talking about the cover art, mentioned how Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Lust For Life are the only records to have Lana smiling on the cover. I also noticed once that was pointed out, that Lust For Life is the only album of hers to not have an alternate cover art (excluding Born to Die because debut albums typically have one standard cover art because they are solidifying an image in the audiences mind). Does anyone know if there was another picture Lana was going to use for Lust for Life before the smiling one?

23 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

the post above talking about the cover art, mentioned how Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Lust For Life are the only records to have Lana smiling on the cover. I also noticed once that was pointed out, that Lust For Life is the only album of hers to not have an alternate cover art (excluding Born to Die because debut albums typically have one standard cover art because they are solidifying an image in the audiences mind). Does anyone know if there was another picture Lana was going to use for Lust for Life before the smiling one?

Would love to know this too, LFL is so beautiful </3

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I'm here! Thanks so much for thinking of me - that's really sweet :wub: I've missed everyone too! <3 

Can't believe we're 38 days away from the album (and possibly 17 until White Dress! :party:)

Where have you been?

Where did you go?

That acronym

Still bugs me so

Spoiler

DATMIMBC :bebe:

4 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

completely agree. i cant stand that hoe. i always got a clout chaser vibe from him, like he did it just so he can have an online fan base so he can feel like a celebrity. after a few months of his "predictions" he posted a link to his insta (obviously to get more followers, him linking it confirmed for me that he only started this predictions accoint to boost ig followers) and when i looked at his instagram, it looks like a total try hard "instagram influence" page. totally tapped in the head.

i mean he’s a basic, twitter fame hungry, lying fag what else was there to expect :coffee:

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Where have you been?

Where did you go?

That acronym

Still bugs me so

Hide contents

DATMIMBC :bebe:

I posted my one acronym and then left, because same :bebe: "Downtown, all the men in music buy coffee" was IT for me. Guess we'll find out soon, legend! :hottie:

1 hour ago, yourolllikethunder said:

you smile, run to lana boards to celebrate with the gorlies

~LET’S MANIFEST IT LADIES~
:beyonce::sass::wink:

i’m high and read "celebrate with the gorillas" and i just wanna say that i too am ready to celebrate cocc with the gorillas :dance:

43 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

if i remember correctly there was a whole different shoot for LFL originally by chuck 

there was some bts of her in a blue sweater that she posted on Instagram but nothing ever came out of that (although it might have also just been a random photoshoot they did)??

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

My guess is : dancing and twirling , men in music being crazy 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, Future Jazz said:

the way NFR is going to be unanimously praised in here in 5 years just like Honeymoon currently is after getting really mixed reactions :eartha: I’m not sure there’s much hope for LFL though sorry sweetie

Tbh I see it the other way around , lust for life was such a polarizing era filled to the brim with content to be appreciated, Norman Tin Can is gonna keep getting flatter with time. I don’t think I’ve praised that album in full since before it was even released... the pre-release felt like eons and left me feeling disappointed in the actual album. Atleast lust for life was actually a surprise to most people. Norman is just so watered down for me. Don’t get me wrong though cus songs like The Greatest, Venice, Mariners, and Fuck It, are all classics!!! Just as a whole it’s super tinny and flat

32 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Tbh I see it the other way around , lust for life was such a polarizing era filled to the brim with content to be appreciated, Norman Tin Can is gonna keep getting flatter with time. I don’t think I’ve praised that album in full since before it was even released... the pre-release felt like eons and left me feeling disappointed in the actual album. Atleast lust for life was actually a surprise to most people. Norman is just so watered down for me. Don’t get me wrong though cus songs like The Greatest, Venice, Mariners, and Fuck It, are all classics!!! Just as a whole it’s super tinny and flat

lust for life is timeless :party:

its been 2 and a half years since Norman came out and this thread is still discussing their issues with it... the album hasn't suddenly changed and isn't ever going to so i think it's time we all move on <3 :umadney:

giphy.gif