Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

Should we manifest in 5 minutes or not?

She already forgot about the 12:12 post thing for sure :sadcore6: I wonder if she even feels bad for her fans

Mmeow~

9 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Why do most of you want Lana to do Hollywood Lana again or UV Lana again? We had that. And it would be so derivative.

Also, as a follow-up to NFR, where her aesthetics were more simple and 'authentic' (I hate that word) it would look weird if she went back to the old Hollywood glamour, I don't know, it would look tired, don't hate me. 

I do hope the video for Chemtrails is something fucked up like she's clearly dressed up to impersonate some wealthy Polo player or something like that and I wish that the concept of the video will turn and she will fuck these people's lives up and leave.  

The thing with Lana and glamour is that glamour has been a part of her life, even before she became Lana Del Rey at 26/27 years old, so her turning away that aspect of her personality would be inauthentic to me. Either you like glamour or you don't, but I feel like Lana still does and always will. That's why I wouldn't find it weird if she were to go back to it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Take a breather and stop harassing people or delving into her personal life

We have five full length albums (+ AKA), an EP, and hundreds of unreleased tracks. All within less than ten years. The album will come out when it's ready

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.