Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Adding on to what @new gods said, I don't think her uncertainty comes from her feeling like the quality is bad. It's more so an uncertainty of whether or not she revealed too much or went too deeply into her past

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, new gods said:

she said it’s a “fight” to listen to chemtrails which i think is due to how vulnerable the record will be. she scrapped malibu from LFL cause she had “said too much” in it, i think she has a hard time being revealing about her personal life in her music and that’s why she’s a bit uncertain about this album because it’s so vulnerable and it’ll be a side of her we haven’t heard in her music before

I was thinking the other day, she scrapped Malibu for being too revealing about her past. But now White Dress is completely about her past. So I suspect Malibu might’ve been an (unintentional) White Dress prototype 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

44 minutes ago, new gods said:

so she thinks she sounds bad on the chorus on WD cause she’s gonna be mimicking her lizzy voice probably :trisha:

if it sounds anything like AKA i'm so here for it :hype:

lights, camera, acción

this is so off topic to what we're talking about :oopna: but now that zella day and weyes blood are credited on COCC, i feel like either a) they're more prominent on the song than ms lane in BUS or b) they're not super super prominent but ms lane isn't on BUS at all... either way i don't mind

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

this is so off topic to what we're talking about :oopna: but now that zella day and weyes blood are credited on COCC, i feel like either a) they're more prominent on the song than ms lane in BUS or b) they're not super super prominent but ms lane isn't on BUS at all... either way i don't mind

why do I think it's gonna be b :um2:

lights, camera, acción

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

I feel like a week before the record we'll see "Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)" pop up on itunes. She is credited as a vocalist, just like Zella and Weyes were in the credits

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

I thought someone posted the full credits and it had Nikki Lane credited for vocals... so at least background vocals, perhaps mostly in the chorus?

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

DIOIWON: i was only nineteen

do we know the first 3 words?

not sure, the ON is def only 19... maybe with mentions of florida in the article and eclipse's photo of orlando, the other o is orlando?

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

not sure, the ON is def only 19... maybe with mentions of florida in the article and eclipse's photo of orlando, the other o is orlando?

deserted in orlando, i was only nineteen :clapback:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i think she doubts this album because it's so vulnerable, has "looseness" and "willingness to wander" but was "so much harder than any other record" she's made... it's a "fight" and there's a "life lived there", retrospective about her own life, her fighting to acknowledge the past and to accept the present, to reach deeper within herself than she has in the past. it's a fight for "freedom in a world where everything has a price" and a fight to "be free" in her currently world. basically every or most single track titles emphasize this concept of freedom in some way... i'm so excited :bebe: 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i think d was confirmed to be down

so prob down in orlando, i was only nineteen

Genius :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

So let’s reassess the situation. We have

- White Dress, acoustic pop/folk

- Chemtrails, pop

- TJF, pop/dream pop

- LMLYLAW, acoustic flop pop

- WAH, acoustic pop/folk

- DBJAG, country/electro trip hop (maybe similar to WTWWAW)

- NAWWAL, acoustic pop/folk

- Yosemite, acoustic pop/folk

- BUS, country pop

- DTWD, acoustic pop/folk

- For Free, folk

?? Mess For Life 2.0 confirmed 

The Portishead sound route is interesting but I mean not in the context of a pop folk record ma’am? What is this mess? ??

the only mess here is this list :whitney:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i think she doubts this album because it's so vulnerable, has "looseness" and "willingness to wander" but was "so much harder than any other record" she's made... it's a "fight" and there's a "life lived there", retrospective about her own life, her fighting to acknowledge the past and to accept the present, to reach deeper within herself than she has in the past. it's a fight for "freedom in a world where everything has a price" and a fight to "be free" in her currently world. basically every or most single track titles emphasize this concept of freedom in some way... i'm so excited :bebe: 

My new favorite LDR record it's true it's true (even though i've been saying that every album release since UV outside of LFL :eartha:)