Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we think this album will make you horny? horny ranking

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness

Paradise EP is 10/10

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness

... anyways!

i hope shes releasing a cocc deluxe w/ stupid for feeling so happy & hey blue baby ngl

image.png

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness

AKA - 8/10

BTD - 7.5/10

UV - 9/10

HM - n*t

LFL - 5/10

NFR - 6/10

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I keep forgetting she finished this album ages ago. Maybe to HER it doesn’t feel fresh anymore since she’s been sitting on it for ages, hence lack of promo so far. She’s prob had a lot of time to criticize it too and Analyze it. After the success of NFR she probably really got in her head about what reviewers would think which she never cared to do before. I think that’s why she never has sounded fully comfortable with it in interviews so far. 

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I keep forgetting she finished this album ages ago. Maybe to HER it doesn’t feel fresh anymore since she’s been sitting on it for ages, hence lack of promo so far. She’s prob had a lot of time to criticize it too and Analyze it. After the success of NFR she probably really got in her head about what reviewers would think which she never cared to do before. I think that’s why she never has sounded fully comfortable with it in interviews so far. 

i think similarly tbh

lana seems to move on from her music so fast, to the point where its kinda jarring already? like, she releases an album and is instantly over it and busy and all excited about her upcoming project

image.png

I would not be surprised if between the time of the cringeworthy interview and today, that she has those four tracks that shape her next record ready. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i think similarly tbh

lana seems to move on from her music so fast, to the point where its kinda jarring already? like, she releases an album and is instantly over it and busy and all excited about her upcoming project

Agreed. Good news is, we all haven’t heard it yet and it’s going to be an iconic fresh album.

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness

AKA - 6/10 hornyness

BTD - 7/10 hornyness

PARADISE - 8/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 8/10 hornyness

LFL - 4/10 hornyness

NFR - 6/10 hornyness

Expecting Chemtrails to come between Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. :)

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness

ultraviolence blows all the other girls out of the water with west coast, sad god, pretty when you cry, florida kilos, and cruel world TheArgonaut

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

ultraviolence blows all the other girls out of the water with west coast, sad god, pretty when you cry, florida kilos and cruel world TheArgonaut

lets not forget sucked my way up to the top :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My local record shop told me he'd sell the album early to me if he gets it in early yessssss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

My local record shop told me he'd sell the album early to me if he gets it in early yessssss

no blowjob required you won :sass:

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

no blowjob required you won :sass:

yesss thing is i don't have a cd ripper or a vinyl ripper so no leaks from me i'm sorry :rip:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe she had and album trailer planned and shot but it didn’t turn out the way she wanted? 

I think at that point, a album trailer on Monday would be perhaps more interesting than a single a week before release. There are only two weeks to go... Keep people curious! ?

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

yesss thing is i don't have a cd ripper or a vinyl ripper so no leaks from me i'm sorry :rip:

a detailed track by track description, album ranking and vocal/lyric details is enough ma'am

1C6964012-ree-hines01102EBE-7529-A1DC-1F