Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

People who say it isn't coming on the 19th don't understand how stressful it would be not only on the record label, but the vinyl plants if it wasn't

and they know if they delayed it at this point, things would leak because the vinyls ARE in production right now for them to ship on the 19th.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

People who say it isn't coming on the 19th don't understand how stressful it would be not only on the record label, but the vinyl plants if it wasn't

and they know if they delayed it at this point, things would leak because the vinyls ARE in production right now for them to ship on the 19th.

Ya it will clearly leak if it is delayed

I’m sure within the next week more and more people will start getting their hands on it

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ya it will clearly leak if it is delayed

I’m sure within the next week more and more people will start getting their hands on it

Yep. I say by next weekend we'll either have snippets or a full on leak. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can we leave NFR hating in 2019 please , just like we left marina stans in 2012, they shouldn't exist in this day and age.

:oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can we leave NFR hating in 2019 please , just like we left marina stans in 2012, they shouldn't exist in this day and age.

I mean, yes, but this belongs in Random Lana Discussion :bebe:

Almost 11 days until "Wild at Heart" :bebe: and 11 days until we can hear your thoughts about the title track

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'll agree to this if you promise to never slander Bartender ever again

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'll agree to this if you promise to never slander Bartender ever again

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

who

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

magik.png

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

I JUST PASSED MY NURSING EXIT EXAM IM SO HAPPY !! I WANT COCC NOW FOR MY CELEBRATION ALBUM NOW

CONGRATS

Didn't she post the White Dress teaser on a Sunday?

Maybe tomorrow :bebe:

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Didn't she post the White Dress teaser on a Sunday?

Maybe tomorrow :bebe:

She posted it last Saturday, the 27th, between  1:30 and 1:40 PM so maybe we’ll get another tidbit relating to it today at the same time? :bebe:

and then the single release on the 12th and video release on the 19th! :sass: