Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel like we should not get too crazy about CoCC being the highlight of her career. I don't mean that in a negative way, but not everything has to be a superlative, even though fanculture always tends to talk about how the new single is their FAVORITE song from her and how they feel like her next project will be her BEST one yet.

I think CoCC will be a very pleasant project, a more subtle and moody sister to NFR!. Something she probably intended to do with LFL before she decided to mess that album up big time. But right now, it does not seem like it will be the hottest spot of her discography. It seems to be very stripped down, the mood of it is supposedly quite somber and Lana herself would have wanted to work on it more if it would not have been for the pandemic. So yeah, I expect a treat, but I don't feel like it will overshadow UV or HM in any way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

57 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Thinking about that shot of her getting swept up by the tornado :crai:

nicki minaj roman's rvenge after QFTC miss sugar coke baby got what she deserved

tenor.gif?itemid=12282776

7 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:
  Hide contents

LANA DEL REY to release new album 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' on  March 19th | XS Noize | Online Music Magazine

Chemtrails Over the Country Club (hmv Exclusive) Red Vinyl | Vinyl 12"  Album | Free shipping over £20 | HMV Store

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Exclusive Cassette 3 – Official Lana Del  Rey StoreChemtrails Over the Country Club Picture Disc – Official Lana Del Rey Store

3 (4 covers include standard) if I'm not mistaken

The 3rd and 4th ones are the best. The other two are so tacky :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

16 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Well. We have some amazing COCC :I (And maybe LMLYLAW)

I'm legit gonna collapse when the first notes of Yosemite starts playing.:defeated:

good morning girlies!! i work all day today so let's manifest that she gives us an album trailer while i'm at work. she announced the cocc video when i was at work so let's do it again lana!! :oop:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I feel like we should not get too crazy about CoCC being the highlight of her career. Right now, it does not seem like it will be the hottest spot of her discography. It seems to be very stripped down, the mood of it is supposedly quite somber and Lana herself would have wanted to work on it more if it would not have been for the pandemic. So yeah, I expect a treat, but I don't feel like it will overshadow UV or HM in any way.

The melodies alone stand out A LOT.

COCC is interesting, LMLYLAW is 2014 Lana melody wise, Breaking Up Slowly lets her play with her voice a little more.

That combined with the knowledge of how many interesting instruments will be on the album and how Jack can operate with very minimal setup gives me hope.

Also take into account the fact that Lana manages to be very lowkey and still convey so much in her work. That's her signature ability IMO.

Let's just wait and see. I'm expecting her best album yet still.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

13 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

Let go of wanting White Dress and then it will come. There's a belief that manifesting something and then wanting it to happen too much stops it from happening. Probably not super applicable to a Lana track but it's generally good life advice.

it's so hard to let go of something when you want it so bad though, it feels impossible

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm CRAVING the snippets I can't believe we don't have them yet

It's also weird not having Lana preview every single song on her Instagram

I'm not used to going into a record completely blind :rip:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Guys I decided not to listen to White Dress if she releases it before the album. It's the opener & the longest song on the album so I guess it will be worth it to wait  till March 19th. And it's basically 12 days till the album will be released :party:

I also won't listen to the HQ snippets if they leak. It's going to be hard but I love the fact that we have'nt heard  much from the album..it's going to be so fresh & full of surprises:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Do you know what the website was called where the snippets appeared for NFR?

Qobuz. however, i think that's literally the only time they've ever done that. they went up with the pre-order, as where the album isn't on their site atm.