Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, katebusho said:

let's talk about buzz when she releases WD on the 12th :ma:

Hide contents

this part reminded me of this: 

hJ1aC1w.jpg

Ines Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFs

Yeah, one week prior to the release, after almost two months of nothing ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

48 minutes ago, hlxon said:

tenor.gif

damn why is yall so pressed the moment someone brings this up... i just said i didn't like it... it's not like i killed your cat...

anyways people need to stop saying that i act as if my opinions were fact, when you can't even accept that my opinion is against yours:thumb3:

It wasn't really aimed at you so much as the people who start huge off topic arguments over minor differences.

24 minutes ago, hlxon said:

why has she delayed it anyways :awkney2: like what's the difference between march 5th and march 19th... :lanasrs2:

march 19 would drive us crazier than march 5, that's why she chose that date :hooker:

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

As for Chemtrails, there being a 'desert-like' song (Yosemite) and overwhelmingly stripped-down production, with only one relatively 'upbeat' song, does echo the emptiness of the era. 

no offense but i hate this so much omg :bebe:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

no offense but i hate this so much omg :bebe:

If CoCc will by anything like its prerealease ... unnecessary controversy, disappointment and boredom. Yay

the way y’all are begging for her to talk but when she will everybody will tell her to shut up because she’ll either say something dumb or it’ll get taken out of context :awkney2:

I hope this album has the best vocals (not only the quality of her singing, but also the vocal mixing and processing). The worst was Lust for Life undoubtedly.

Hi everyone super excited about COCC!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all are begging for her to talk but when she will everybody will tell her to shut up because she’ll either say something dumb or it’ll get taken out of context :awkney2:

Noone wants her to talk. We just want some promo as in singles, videos, album trailers ...

This era was so dry, yet it gave us more than enough "seperate the art amd the artist"-material already, we need some actual art now

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Noone wants her to talk. We just want some promo as in singles, videos, album trailers ...

This era was so dry, yet it gave us more than enough "seperate the art amd the artist"-material already, we need some actual art now

yeah but maybe she’ll do more promo, interviews, clips, maybe a livestream once the album’s out and if not well then there’ll always be the next album... tbh at this point i’d prefer for her to just be lowkey and let the album speak on its own than her doing other cringe interviews or another diy mv disaster :eek3:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

yeah but maybe she’ll do more promo, interviews, clips, maybe a livestream once the album’s out and if not well then there’ll always be the next album... tbh at this point i’d prefer for her to just be lowkey and let the album speak on its own than her doing other cringe interviews or another diy mv disaster :eek3:

Well, I guess it's too late to still make this prerelease interesting anyway ...

Y’all so quick to hate on the homemade music videos like they’re not a staple of her career :hooker: TJF home made video coming to serve! Kiss the budget goodbye ladies! :w8ing:

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Y’all so quick to hate on the homemade music videos like they’re not a staple of her career :hooker: TJF home made video coming to serve! Kiss the budget goodbye ladies! :w8ing:

The LMLYLAW one and the NFR/Bartender/HIAB-trilogy stained the reputation of her homemade stuff so much ...