Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She’s never delayed a project she has *formally* announced 

there were some clues September 5th wasn’t going to happen. 

1) (and most important) the 5th was a Saturday. Right then and there any credibility was gone, there’s no way a label would let her release on a Saturday 

2) there was no hints or teasing of the record at all. Ben said “new music soon! ?” in August, less than a month before the album was supposed to come out. And said “new SONGS in 2020” further cementing it wasn’t coming out 

I love Lana and her art but the girl can’t be trusted for a date as far as we can throw her. 

But. 

she’s not going to delay an album that is up for preorder, being promoted by the label’s social media, and has a set date. She’s not. 

when we say “she doesn’t delay announced projects” we don’t mean Violets Jan 4th, COTCC Sep 5th, AS&C Christmas. We mean she doesn’t delay “preorder my new project! Out [xx]

"Don’t forget me"

40 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Million Dollar COCC 75sv.gif

Made from real carat gold :delicious:

40 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

PUUUUUULEASE!!!! JACK COULD NEVER!:bye::oprah2::thumb3:

He doesn't have the RANGE to pull that off :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She won't delay it, inagine the logistic problems with re-scheduling the shipping for like 87 variats of the album. That would only lead to it being leaked through an early delivery anyway.

She just decided it would be kewl and mysterious to be a total bore for this era, after already lying to us twice. That album better be good, I don't even want another pre-release era for quite some time after this sleep-inducing wait is finally over.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Different topic, has anyone else noticed that ALL the ads being ran now on social media all say “out now!” about the album??

I noticed it on Facebook awhile ago and just noticed it now on Instagram. They didn’t even let their ad people know the album is delayed :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

24 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She's really doing the most to keept the buzz about this album at -300 .... If she's just planning to suck us dry for another week, she might just aswell drop the album now.

let's talk about buzz when she releases WD on the 12th :ma:

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

suck us dry

this part reminded me of this: 

hJ1aC1w.jpg

Ines Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFsInes Brasil Scream GIF - InesBrasil Scream Shout GIFs

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Different topic, has anyone else noticed that ALL the ads being ran now on social media all say “out now!” about the album??

I noticed it on Facebook awhile ago and just noticed it now on Instagram. They didn’t even let their ad people know the album is delayed :defeated:

no wtf

if you see one screenshot...

she is SICK I SWEAR TO GOD SHE IS SICK

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

no wtf

if you see one screenshot...

she is SICK I SWEAR TO GOD SHE IS SICK

Not to be that person but how do I post a pic? I took a screenshot 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So Alexa was right all along.... :sideeye:

I think it would be amazing if she did a music video that resembled the Rockstar video by Nickelback. Like, just fans or general public or something which is just super laid back with Lana and randoms singing the lyrics at the camera. Lana would be so good with it 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

why has she delayed it anyways :awkney2: like what's the difference between march 5th and march 19th... :lanasrs2:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

7974044-B-8-DB1-46-DF-88-C8-0-DEA1-BA4-C

I know the ads on Facebook are similar if I find one I’ll post it too, but it’d basically the same thing 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

this just means that those vinyls are available for preorder

did they change the ad tho? :rip: I was getting bombarded with ads and today is the first time I’ve noticed them say “available now”

they said that for the merch slides, but not the album 

"Don’t forget me"

Let go of wanting White Dress and then it will come. There's a belief that manifesting something and then wanting it to happen too much stops it from happening. Probably not super applicable to a Lana track but it's generally good life advice.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

guys :krylie: everything is coming up together. 

“Chemtrails” were supposed to come at 5th of March. Why? 

-eclipses tweet about 5th of March, 

-ads about it coming out now, 

White Dress will come next week, at Friday. Again, why? :clapback:

It’s pretty simple. 

Lana wants it to be a single with a music video. Album was supposed to drop at 5th of March, so she decided to put it out at 26th of feb, a week before album drop. And now, that it was delayed to 19th of March, she will release it at 12th of March. It’s all coming together! 

Hope I’m right. 

13 DAYS! :pray2:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

did they change the ad tho? :rip: I was getting bombarded with ads and today is the first time I’ve noticed them say “available now”

they said that for the merch slides, but not the album 

they’ve had this ad since feb. 

https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?id=334888837918647