Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I have high expectations for Wild at Heart, but at the same time I feel like it could be some Joanne type of mess :lmao: Please no

ย 

please no

ย 

tenor.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I know it isnโ€™t explicitly said, but based on her interviews, her past songs, and the way the instrumental builds up throughout the whole song, I think Chemtrails is a metaphor for the chaos all around us that weโ€™re both aware of, but canโ€™t reach out to fix.ย 
ย 

Just going off โ€˜Chemtrailsโ€...ย Itโ€™s a conspiracy theory that hasย many different paths depending on who you ask. (Some say itโ€™s weather control, some say itโ€™s chemicals in the air to affect us/our mood, some say itโ€™s total BS)

ย 

I think itโ€™s just the fact that the chaos isย thereย no matter where we areย (The country club, the market, school, the pool) and as aware of the chaos as we can be, we canโ€™t fix it. Itโ€™s there and it threatens us no matter where we are or what weโ€™re doing (our hair, laundry)

ย 

but thatโ€™s just a theory....a Lana theoryย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

when she shows up to the grammys unannounced and gives a surprise performance and makes headlinesย [video-to-gif output image]

Hope not. She needs to stay away from the poison that runs the grammy awards. They hate her anyways.:bye:

when cocc ends and tulsa jesus freak starts

ย 

ezgif-2-7a9130bdf806.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I know it isnโ€™t explicitly said, but based on her interviews, her past songs, and the way the instrumental builds up throughout the whole song, I think Chemtrails is a metaphor for the chaos all around us that weโ€™re both aware of, but canโ€™t reach out to fix.ย 
ย 

Just going off โ€˜Chemtrailsโ€...ย Itโ€™s a conspiracy theory that hasย many different paths depending on who you ask. (Some say itโ€™s weather control, some say itโ€™s chemicals in the air to affect us/our mood, some say itโ€™s total BS)

ย 

I think itโ€™s just the fact that the chaos isย thereย no matter where we areย (The country club, the market, school, the pool) and as aware of the chaos as we can be, we canโ€™t fix it. Itโ€™s there and it threatens us no matter where we are or what weโ€™re doing (our hair, laundry)

ย 

but thatโ€™s just a theory....a Lana theoryย 

ย 

Not a theory, that's literally the meaning. Sorry if it sounds rude but the anti-Chemtrails need to understand :rip:ย  You described it perfectly :gclap:

Me driving when "Wild at Heart" comes on for the first time.ย 

ย 

ezgif-2-7a9130bdf806.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

What's going on with that image :lmao:ย 

right i thought i was going insane and was the only person that couldnt see itย :bebe:

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

when cocc ends and tulsa jesus freak starts

ย 

ezgif-2-7a9130bdf806.gif

image not found bc we will never hear it bc the album is going to be indefinitely cancelled, you spilled bestie

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

ย 

Not a theory, that's literally the meaning. Sorry if it sounds rude but the anti-Chemtrails need to understand :rip:ย  You described it perfectly :gclap:

The message is not that hard to get, it's still not a lyrical masterpiece. She could have executed that concept much better. The way it is now, we still have this overdramatic title/chorus and loads of weak, trivial lyrics that do not match up to it. Same with LMLYLAW

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

White Mustankย is garbage and nowhere near as intricate as COCCย but whatever floats your boatsย :bebe:

ย 

An-knee-ways, I'm still claiming "Wild at Heart"

Iโ€™ll beat you

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

The message is not that hard to get, it's still not a lyrical masterpiece. She could have executed that concept much better. The way it is now, we still have this overdramatic title/chorus and loads of weak, trivial lyrics that do not match up to it. Same with LMLYLAW

ย 

And that's an opinion I totally respect! I just can't believe some people would be so hard on the song (and this applies to any other song)ย simply because they think it's meaningless, random, etc. I myself like to analyze songs from her that I don't like at all, simply because I like to understand her thoughts.

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

right i thought i was going insane and was the only person that couldnt see itย :bebe:

image not found bc we will never hear it bc the album is going to be indefinitely cancelled, you spilled bestie

it's too chaotic ย O1MC5V0.gif

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Iโ€™ll beat you

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bv02wwfct24512rwq1pq

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ย 

whatย :icant:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย