Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

is it confirmed that Jack is producing this album?

Pretty much. She did announce it when she first announced WHF, there were a couple of photos of her in the studio last fall, taken by him, plus the screenshots of them FaceTiming during the quarantine. He might not be the only producer if she included other songs previously recorded, just like on NFr.

Pretty much. She did announce it when she first announced WHF, there were a couple of photos of her in the studio last fall, taken by him, plus the screenshots of them FaceTiming during the quarantine. He might not be the only producer if she included other songs previously recorded, just like on NFr.

Daddy Nowels has to make an appearance 

Track no. 9 Yosemite

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Unpopular opinion: the Yosemite snippet doesn't sound that exciting :(

Same, I have never liked it.

Unpopular opinion: the Yosemite snippet doesn't sound that exciting :(

I can’t believe people were yelling all over when it was a 15-second acapella snippet of an unreleased song. Like shut the fuck up, drunk bitches, it’s the only time we’ll hear some of it in the next three years (at least)!

It sounds like a few seconds in heaven. That's why your opinnion is unpopular.

Would user YosemiteAv lie?

there is a yosemite snippet? i'm browsing lanaboards all day and still miss all the hot stuff!

We did it for fun, we did it for free
I did it for you, you did it for me
We did it for the right reasons

Lana sang it live once. You can find it easily on YT...

Mmeow~

there is a yosemite snippet? i'm browsing lanaboards all day and still miss all the hot stuff!

there are like 7 seconds or so of the "we did it for fun, we did it for free, i did it for u, u did it for me, we did it for the right reasons" on YT from her live performance when LFL dropped

but i agree with @@Lemonade Tears, it doesnt sound exciting at all

image.png

The live one right? I agree, but when she sang a little bit of West Coast live it didn't sound interesting either and then we got a masterpiece so...

Ok true, the studio version might be amazing, but considering the snippet we have I think it's a bit overhyped...

Lol she sang it at a concert years ago, you didn't miss anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Pddhy3rck I can't find the concert video right now though.

Honestly, it sounds like she literally just came up with that melody in that snippet. :deadbanana: Never got excited for it.