Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wow this is so ominous lol, what ever was this May 1st debacle? If i was around for it, I certainly don't recall, that or I blocked it out. And to Chemtrails, oh its happening. Its happening baby

1 obscure website set the release date for LFL as "May 26th", and for some reason everyone on here believed them

Ppl who said it's not coming were attacked by other members

Anyway, May 26th came and went and nothing happened obviously

there were meltdowns everywhere and people attacked Ben and Ed in their IG comments etc

image.png

Wow this is so ominous lol, what ever was this May 1st debacle? If i was around for it, I certainly don't recall, that or I blocked it out. And to Chemtrails, oh its happening. Its happening baby

people convinced themselves an album was coming on may 1st and had several meltdowns when it wasn't released on that day

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 obscure website set the release date for LFL as "May 26th", and for some reason everyone on here believed them

Ppl who said it's not coming were attacked by other members

Anyway, May 26th came and went and nothing happened obviously

there were meltdowns everywhere and people attacked Ben and Ed in their IG comments etc

Didn’t she tweet the « July 21 fam » on that day, when we were all over her and her managers?

@@Dominikx4 @@Nightmare thank you! I was sadly unaware of these boards existence at that time so im crazy glad that I wasn't subjected to that hahah. However, even though we all seem older and wiser, I feel like i hear knives sharpening in the distance if nothing happens, to which I'll take some of that blame cus im in total Hypeman mode. But its coming lads and lasses :)

Do you guys think Honeymouns saw the cover? Look at his Instagram story

I mean maybe but not necessarily. Sharon tate fit in with the hollyweird LA who am i to love u vibe that people are sure chemtrails will go in.

locals only

Do you guys think Honeymouns saw the cover? Look at his Instagram story

No. I think that he has never had any info about an upcoming release. Eclipse or atrl insiders used to give us info. What has happened to Eclipse though?

giphy.gif

The way the only reason i get up in the morning is to check for COCC news

Lmao same but im extreme, i wake up n immediately while half asleep check every lana social media

No. I think that he has never had any info about an upcoming release. Eclipse or atrl insiders used to give us info. What has happened to Eclipse though?

He gave a poem like two days before release but didnt say anything about the album

Alot of theories about him i think, i heard he moved to Sweden or something and gave up or that he got into legal trouble but idk

Lmao same but im extreme, i wake up n immediately while half asleep check every lana social media

He gave a poem like two days before release but didnt say anything about the album

WAIT what is Eclipse on i thought he was gone for good

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

i remember honeymouns posting one of those question stickers and someone asked if he had talked to lana after all the groupchat drama - he said that he talked to her on her birthday and couldn't say what about so maybe it was for cocc news and spoilers? because i remember him leaking a part of fiily way before it was supposed to come out and he's well known to leak new info. so by now i think he would've done something if he hadn't talked to lana (just my theory!)

I started out not believing that Lana would hold true to her word on September. Then I came around and felt confident that it would all work out. Now my doubts are setting in again.

I shall try and remain cautiously optimistic that we will hear something this week.