Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not me looking every morning on ATRL if the insider posted something again about the album

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

kinda random but I kinda wonder why Chuck posted the mud pic, and Tropico outtakes. like I have theories but hmm. 

Wait.....after the Instagram drama back in May Lana posted a gif from the Gods & Monsters video with the caption #fuckoff :hdu:

Maybe some songs have Paradise/Tropico Vibes to it...or maybe Gods & Monsters vibes bc it seems like that the photo Chuck poted is from the Gods & Monsters part as well

Or maybe we'll get a song called "Fuck off" with a  Gods & Monsters- fuck you all- u know the addy, pull up anytime, say it to my face, but if I were you I wouldn't- go fuck yourself- vibe

And they showing the middle finger in the photo/Tropico outtake posted by Chuck

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

y’all are starting to see chemtrails in mud she rlly needs to give us some album info

Wait.....after the Instagram drama back in May Lana posted a gif from the Gods & Monsters video with the caption #fuckoff :hdu:

Maybe some songs have Paradise/Tropico Vibes to it...or maybe Gods & Monsters vibes bc it seems like that the photo Chuck poted is from the Gods & Monsters part as well

Or maybe we'll get a song called "Fuck off" with a  Gods & Monsters- fuck you all- u know the addy, pull up anytime, say it to my face, but if I were you I wouldn't- go fuck yourself- vibe

And they showing the middle finger in the photo/Tropico outtake posted by Chuck

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I was wondering why she had something about mud, w the saying, dragging something thru the mud, like damaging someone's reputation. which parallels how Lana's been feeling from her past 2 records and the post that she might just want to go back to saying and singing what she likes to in her own way, back to roots/essence, which parallels the fuckoff's too. and maybe separately that if somehow that meant that Chuck's seen her rep on here, and that it might indicate some kind of work on her part for cocc. 

and by saying that. campaigning for an off white pearlescent vinyl, aside from the cream we already got from violet. psa over ty 

UV/Honeymoon

I think Chunk's muddy mud trails over mudflats might signify Lana's departure from LA to the Midwest, sonically and perhaps literally. Which is both wonderful and terrifying.

ETA: Actually, just terrifying

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I hope this does not mean that Chuck is involved in the album shoot and will fill the booklet with mud trail pictures.

Imagine the "Let Me Love You Like A Woman" lyrics in front of that picture. Pls no

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i honestly have no idea w this lady like. she came thru w the poetry book, and more. social media backlash but she did announce that she'll be releasing it on the 5th/4th.. follows thru w poetry readings. everything's goin real well. 

no snippets except her dancing to Tove Lo (yess) Tulsa Jesus Freak: WHF. 

u know, to the guests reading this, n those that just wouldn't know any better- it's all over the place lol 

we know she's gonna do what she wants but is her following thru exactly that or is just her doing what she wants, and it just so happens that that's what's happening. bc I'd really love to b listening to some kind of double heavy record from quarantine and her breakup, which, is horrible but boundaries, but I'm just gonna tide it w her poetry til it happens, which I hope is soon. 

off-white pearlescent/ amber variant vinyllllll   :pray2:  :pray: martini on fire. a UO cover.  :pray: multiple color release like nfr and violet  :pray2: 

UV/Honeymoon

Happy 300 pages!!! :dance:

Cumtrails Over Lanaboards The Country Club :bodyisready:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I'm very suspicious about the release date really being the 5th of September. After the delays of LFL and the drought of NFR, getting a spoken word album, a poetry book and a completely new record in a couple of months just feels good to be true. And even if it really drops that day, I have a feeling I might not like the record that much to be honest. I wasn't excited for NFR but eventually got caught up in the hype when they announced the cover and physical releases, but I was already quite done with the record a couple of weeks later by the time my CD arrived from the UK.