Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

That would be amazing. Or at least an episode on Song Exploder, it's high time they invited her. 

*Sorry, this is a response to the making-of-album idea, forgot to quote properly. 

So we manifesting Yosemite as Track 9??? Yes, I'm here for it!!!!

And imagine she would drop Yosemite as a single :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

my heart sank when the NFR tracklist dropped and i already heard like every song. 

i am liking this approach from lana this time around, tho i am getting a little antsy. lemme hear something ma'am! 

and not to be pessimistic but after being underwhelmed by nfr in virtually every aspect, my expectations are relatively low for this project. but hopefully/probably she will surprise me. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I have a feeling that the title track will be track 3 this time

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

still holding out on august 10 for something

I have a feeling that the title track will be track 3 this time

wayament - maybe she places them as where her last album peaked in the US 

Ultraviolence - track 2

Honeymoon - track 1

Lust For Life - track 2

Norman fucking Rockwell - track 1

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - track 3

obviously not but that was interesting to see 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

still holding out on august 10 for something

wayament - maybe she places them as where her last album peaked in the US 

Ultraviolence - track 2

Honeymoon - track 1

Lust For Life - track 2

Norman fucking Rockwell - track 1

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - track 3

obviously not but that was interesting to see 

Your mind :O

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Wouldn't mind if Tim Larcombe would jump on a few tracks...He gave us bops like Cherry and Gods & Monsters...he is credited as a writer for OTTR and he produced I talk to Jesus which is such a beautiful song

OiUHEXQ.jpg

What's the tea girls? Why are we saying next week?

Her websites coding says two months from now and that somehow means something will happen next week, one month before the release. I have no clue

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Wouldn't mind if Tim Larcombe would jump on a few tracks...He gave us bops like Cherry and Gods & Monsters...he is credited as a writer for OTTR and he produced I talk to Jesus which is such a beautiful song

We can only hope... I just don't want it to be all Antonoff... Maybe a couple tracks form Rick or even Emile Haynie  :icant:

giphy.gif

I think it's either gonna go two ways, she announces everything on the 4th/5th OR she announces nothing until the albums release

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What's the tea girls? Why are we saying next week?

I think someone found a date ( August 5th) in the source code of her website

Maybe something will happen on August 5th

OiUHEXQ.jpg

We can only hope... I just don't want it to be all Antonoff... Maybe a couple tracks form Rick or even Emile Haynie :icant:

I really prefer Rick to Emile. I love what he did for BTD and Paradise, but the « reverb signature » on all of his songs would be so redundant on another record.