Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wouldn't mind if Tim Larcombe would jump on a few tracks...He gave us bops like Cherry and Gods & Monsters...he is credited as a writer for OTTR and he produced I talk to Jesus which is such a beautiful song

The elite producer :lolliney: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We can only hope... I just don't want it to be all Antonoff... Maybe a couple tracks form Rick or even Emile Haynie  :icant:

Imagine Emile Haynie & Lana would make a song in the vein of Wait for Life for COCC :air2: :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I know y'all are gonna hate me but I want a pop album (not with COCC tho I want next one to be a pop one). I love doin' time and fiily cause those songs are my summer jams and something I could dance to. Maybe an up-beated cherry and cinnamon girl would've been cool to. I hate be in on the same page with B*n and E* but I want 3 minutes pop songs 

I feel like the album cover will be a shot of her by the pool in her backyard, which can be seen in the Salamander Instagram video. Maybe with an outfit with really long and shiny earrings and hair pulled back like that in the tiktok video.

This is gonna be Honeymoon but less haze more nautica

I think like the records vibes will mirror high by the beach’s photoshoot

YES I would die! What a dream this would be.

this era is so different than anything we’ve had, we heard the first song from NFR before we even knew NFR was a thing now we’re not gonna hear anything at all either by this week or until release

i love you, but you don't understand me.

has anyone checked if this is still there btw

Don't know if it is on the source code anymore but it's still in her store

Just google "Lana Del Rey Store" and it's there on the description

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

last time she tried to make a "mainstream pop album" you all hated it so..

And personally I hope that scared her off doing it again! - although I think calling it a mainstream pop album is harsh, yes it's her most commercial work but it was still interesting and not generic pop at all

I think it is safe to say that if nothing is announced this week, the Sep 5 date has obviously been changed

The fact that she mentioned Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever twice in the last weeks reassures me. Plus she is super active on her Insta, which she was last year, before she dropped the date, cover and tracklist of NFR. Plus the code on her website.... 

I really believe this week will be the week confirming it all. 

And personally I hope that scared her off doing it again! - although I think calling it a mainstream pop album is harsh, yes it's her most commercial work but it was still interesting and not generic pop at all

I think it will really depend how Interscope will want to get involved in her next projects. NFR did good and received critical acclaim and Chemtrails being made with the same producer gives her a lot of liberty for that project... But after that, who knows what will happen, especially if Chemtrails flops? 

Honeymoon is still her weakest album when it comes to streams... so no wonder Interscope sat down with her to make sure they had a better commercial success with LFL. 

The fact that she mentioned Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever twice in the last weeks reassures me. Plus she is super active on her Insta, which she was last year, before she dropped the date, cover and tracklist of NFR. Plus the code on her website....

I really believe this week will be the week confirming it all.

I think it will really depend how Interscope will want to get involved in her next projects. NFR did good and received critical acclaim and Chemtrails being made with the same producer gives her a lot of liberty for that project... But after that, who knows what will happen, especially if Chemtrails flops?

Honeymoon is still her weakest album when it comes to streams... so no wonder Interscope sat down with her to make sure they had a better commercial success with LFL.

I wonder if she’ll ever have enough capital/investors to make it worth going independent/starting her own label. Altho, I think the only two women who succeed in starting their own label (and then selling it) are Madonna and Beyoncé?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹