Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I KNOW the people who did this lurk on this site and I want them to know I DIED

I'm unsure why this doesn't have more views, and why we are not stanning this stunning art imitates life scenario.

3lfQEhw.png

The way everything we've been waiting for years just leaked... The last thing is Yosemite ofc. but what after that? Imagine having Yosemite - the last and most needed highly anticipated unreleased in COCC which will be even better than NFR. How fed we'll be. I feel like Yosemite will be a god tier song on Cherry blosssom/Yes To Heaven level and We'll have a holy Trinity.

Mmeow~

I had a dream about this album last night... So it was actually a compilation of unreleased songs, Thunder, Yosemite and Hundred Dollar Bill were included. But it was a mess! The album cover was an ultraviolence outtake and the back cover was some NFR photo.

I hope, if there are any singles, that they'll have distinct and different artwork. I love when artists have a number of great visuals to pull upon, and it was kind of a bummer when The Greatest/FIILY just used the Normie artwork.  :noparty:

3lfQEhw.png

I had a dream about this album last night... So it was actually a compilation of unreleased songs, Thunder, Yosemite and Hundred Dollar Bill were included. But it was a mess! The album cover was an ultraviolence outtake and the back cover was some NFR photo.

I'd take an ultraviolence outtake as a cover any day 

giphy.gif

would love if with this album we could have some like a behind the scenes on the studio recording long length video. Like explaining each song, and showing some clips while recording

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

I honestly prefer this era, as quiet as it is, to the NFR mess.

NFR Pre release era was an experience. Do you guys remember this iconic pre thread? I don't think I want to remember...

Mmeow~

I honestly prefer this era, as quiet as it is, to the NFR mess.

also, one thing we can appreciate if it does come out in september is one of the kind of most disappointing points of NFR was having the singles stretched over such a long period of time. i can’t imagine how hard that album must hit hearing it for the first time as one.

There definitely is something quite peaceful about the COCC era and I think it's because Lana gave us a solid date and we all stuck by that. Like there's no one having to spam her manager's Instagram for a date, there's nothing to be entirely unsure of, like if it's delayed or something.

Also Lana has been keeping a tight lip on the sound of COCC and hasn't given us any snippets so there's only so much discussion we can have, but it's nice this way.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven