Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Sturgeon Moon is important...

It's the full moon where alot of wishes get fulfilled.

The day of harvest begins in some countries and the day of religious importance in few...

Anyway I need COCC.

This pandemic has been horrible for me being a frontline covid warrior (doctor). This album is what keeps me going.

This.. Violet. Skyrim and LORDSWM

We're children of the great delusion

And praying is their only solution

In our minds, there are many confusions

About who we are and what we gonna get

We're gonna get fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled

Get fooled

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i feel like she's gonna post something relating to the album that's unclear n will confuse us all and start discussions about what it could mean, with breakdowns and psychicism thrown in there

qfrWuBl.png

We're children of the great delusion

And praying is their only solution

In our minds, there are many confusions

About who we are and what we gonna get

We're gonna get fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled fooled

Get fooled

Please shut it. I'm gonna blame it on your negative energy

Wait! When this happened last year we got the pre-order and the track releases! I believe something is really coming!

Edlt: we did, right? I don't remember exactly.

Girl i think this page didnt even exist at the time

Girl i think this page didnt even exist at the time

Wait! When this happened last year we got the pre-order and the track releases! I believe something is really coming!

Edlt: we did, right? I don't remember exactly.

That page didn't exist. 

I think her shop had been a black page a couple of days before? a week before? I'm not sure about that one though, 

i feel like she's gonna post something relating to the album that's unclear n will confuse us all and start discussions about what it could mean, with breakdowns and psychicism thrown in there

it's probably the case. Even those cryptic posts where she mentions Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever aren't clear at all. it got us talking way more about the possibility she is back with Sean than a real announcement. 

The only time everything was clear was when she posted the announcement for MAC and the trailer with date and cover+tracklist last year. Other than that, it's always «up to interpretation». 

nothing will happen this week and you guys are gonna pull another May 26th mess & hate comment under Bens, Eds and Lanas insta posts although noone ever said anythings coming this week :rip:

image.png

This release date is giving me “May 1st” vibes. I still have PTSD from that.

Wow this is so ominous lol, what ever was this May 1st debacle? If i was around for it, I certainly don't recall, that or I blocked it out. And to Chemtrails, oh its happening. Its happening baby

it's pure logic, if she's gonna put out a pre-order it has to be this week, the same thing she did with nfr, if not... i guess she'll drop the album on september and that's all