Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

im confused to why in the source code it says start and end on the same date. what does that mean? why would they stop collecting data the same day or does "end" not mean that?

After NFR I don't even remember what is it to see a tracklist with all new titles or without having seen it leaked somewhere so I hope she releases cover + tracklist soon  :horror: . Also, do you expect a long album or shorter than usual? The shortest album we have is standard Ultraviolence right?

giphy.gif

Final Frontier

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Let Me Love Me You Like a Woman

Perpetual Sorrow My Love Gave to Me

Litha: Midsummer Solstice

Riding the Tides

Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever

County Lines and Utah Lullabies

Tigerlily

Waiting Tables

Leaving Mississippi

LA is in Flames and I'm Hot for You

North Star Over the Mountain Tops

Dreamcatcher

Yes I got bored and made my own tracklist

you almost gave me a heart attack, i thought this was real  :crai: it's a really nice tracklist. 

WGe8ynS.gif

After NFR I don't even remember what is it to see a tracklist with all new titles or without having seen it leaked somewhere so I hope she releases cover + tracklist soon  :horror: . Also, do you expect a long album or shorter than usual? The shortest album we have is standard Ultraviolence right?

i think it will be longer than UV but still around 11 tracks. I doubt we're getting 14 like NFR with the limited amount of time recording

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

After NFR I don't even remember what is it to see a tracklist with all new titles or without having seen it leaked somewhere so I hope she releases cover + tracklist soon :horror: . Also, do you expect a long album or shorter than usual? The shortest album we have is standard Ultraviolence right?

My reach/manifest/prediction :

12 Songs TOPS

Clocking in just over an hour in run time

INCLUDING ;

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Grenadine Quarantine

If This Is The End... I Want A Boyfriend

Yosemite

and hopefully Talking Like An Answering Machine

& Roses Bloom For You

i’m not sure if i’m more excited to see the cover or the tracklist. i always love speculating what each song sounds like/talks about based on the song titles alone. but the cover also helps give the potential vibe of the record. and with no snippets, the cover would help more than the tracklist. gahhh i’m hyping myself up again. the delusion.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m not sure if i’m more excited to see the cover or the tracklist. i always love speculating what each song sounds like/talks about based on the song titles alone. but the cover also helps give the potential vibe of the record. and with no snippets, the cover would help more than the tracklist. gahhh i’m hyping myself up again. the delusion.

this isn’t delusional this is just a perk to being a synesthete!! The art direction really does communicate the vibe of the era the most!!

this isn’t delusional this is just a perk to being a synesthete!! The art direction really does communicate the vibe of the era the most!!

truth! i think i meant bc i’m expecting it to be revealed either tmrw or wednesday so that’s why i’m being delusional. but either way, i’m so excited for the art.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Lanz should give a call to Emile, Dan and Rick... Just imagine guys an album produced by them... The stems, the orchestra, the guitars.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Lanz should give a call to Emile, Dan and Rick... Just imagine guys an album produced by them... The stems, the orchestra, the guitars.

unless COCC blows me away, i can't do another jackoff album after this

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF