Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Y’all are so impatient and unappreciative nochillbrit.gif

I’m kinda happy that she hasn’t released any singles and that everything is a bit of a mystery. I love being able to listen to an album that is completely new to me so I can take it in as one whole new project when it’s released.

I’ll start throwing arms if it’s September 5th and nothing is released or said.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Y’all are so impatient and unappreciative nochillbrit.gif

I’m kinda happy that she hasn’t released any singles and that everything is a bit of a mystery. I love being able to listen to an album that is completely new to me so I can take it in as one whole new project when it’s released.

ahh but lacking patience isn't exclusive to not being appreciative tho

Honestly, this is how I feel today though I’ve been super optimistic until now:

https://youtu.be/fOUrnUktTjU

me this entire thread thru ngl:

iWWYSnL.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Y’all are so impatient and unappreciative nochillbrit.gif

You realise most of us are actually happy Lana hasn't shared any snippets this time, right? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it’s 7am and i just ate too much cheese and it has my stomach hurting on top of the anxiety of the application i just put in for a school so lana please ease my cheese belly and anxiety with a preorder announcement :sadcore6:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

It always seems to be 6pm whenever something big is announced here in the UK, so 5 more hours girlies!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If she announces it around the same time of day as she did when she announced NFR we might get an announcement in just over 3 hours. We’ll see tho I’m not getting my hopes up lmao. I feel like we’re definitely getting an announcement in the next 3-4 days tho if it’s still on track for early September

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i love how y'all are freaking out on here, making absurd conspiracy theories and talking about divine signs.... and in the meanwhile i can imagine lana chilling the fuck out in a car recording herself listening to music 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I’d laugh so much if the code on her website was put there by Universal because, just like us, they speculated that she’d drop the tracklist a month before just like she did with NFR, and she confirmed nothing hahahahaha

i love how y'all are freaking out on here, making absurd conspiracy theories and talking about divine signs.... and in the meanwhile i can imagine lana chilling the fuck out in a car recording herself listening to music

And honestly, we’re a bit ungrateful to want something new this bad: NFR isn’t a year-old and we got a poetry book last week...

Mercury is about to enter Leo and Lana is a Leo Moon so our girl is about to spit whatever she's been cooking  :hooker: