Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Nothing will happen today if she won't say something in next 30 minutes. Tomorrow will be our last hope. If not tomorrow - she just won't say anything until september 4 "Sorry COCC is delayed. See you september 2021 because I love the end of summer for releasing an album".

There's something in the wind 

I JUST PLAYED "CHANGE" AT THIS MOMENT WHEN I READ IT. SOMETHING IS REALLY IN THE WIND I CAN FEEL IT.

I CANT DRAW DADDIES BECAUSE OF HER. LANA PLEASE... END OUR MADNESS.

Mmeow~

Nothing will happen today if she won't say something in next 30 minutes. Tomorrow will be our last hope. If not tomorrow - she just won't say anything until september 4 "Sorry COCC is delayed. See you september 2021 because I love the end of summer for releasing an

But she announced Violets on 11pm uk so theres still hope

why is everyone so sure that there's a certain time she's gonna make an announcement lol. she made the infamous IG typewriter post at 3AM. it's safe to say that she doesn't have a set time she likes posting things.

giphy.gif

I'm lit rally trying to deal with customer orders, complaints, emails AND be quirky in this thread its tiring luv

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

At least we have tomorrow so don´t lose hopes.  :defeated:

Also i want to say that almost all the artists that have released an album this year post pandemic situation finally they have postponed their projects. Example: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Oliver Tree... So... i don´t know, fingers crossed!

Hd7c-1.gif