Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'd love to see a white & gold vinyl. Maybe something like this

3D35kvU.jpg

This is actually a concept 'cos the swirls look chemtrail-ish

But it's going to be sapphire blue.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

following 621 and 621 posts on insta

not a coincidence

she's coming

i can sense it

:w8ing:

6+2+1 = 9 and 6+2+1= 9

The ninth month of the year is September so you might be onto sumn....

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'd love to see a white & gold vinyl. Maybe something like this

3D35kvU.jpg

Omg this is beautiful! And it'd look great with a possibly (?) blue artwork.

Omg this is beautiful! And it'd look great with a possibly (?) blue artwork.

OMG. I Think it'd be better if the vinyl was blue with the same white things allusive to the chemtrails concept.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Anyways...

I wasn't on Lanaboards during the NFR! pre-release period, but I saw a few comments mentioning that Lana tends to change the dates of her releases. Also, these comments sometimes mention "March 29th" as the previous release of NFR!, but I don't think I truly ever saw something like that on her social media. With that being said, she did for sure announce Sept. 5 as the upcoming date for Chemtrails. I believe she also mentioned making the album a "surprise release," but I don't know if back then she meant the date or just simply having no singles and just dropping the album all at once. 

I guess I have a question for the culture

- with Lana for sure announcing Sept. 5 as the date, the sourcecode on her website, and her manager posting about new music, why are some people in disbelief that the album will get moved to a later date?

On another note, I'm sad if she's not intending to release any singles this era, but it won't kill me and I'll be excited nonetheless to listen to chemtrails.

Apologies for my rambling  :um2:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

imagine if lana did a livestream show for the new record, super intimate and from the studio or her backyard or something...honestly seems like something she would be great at but sadly will prob never happen.

edit to say: imagine this show also included songs from nfr that she never played live 

something like this omg 

I wasn't on Lanaboards during the NFR! pre-release period, but I saw a few comments mentioning that Lana tends to change the dates of her releases. Also, these comments sometimes mention "March 5" as the previous release of NFR!, but I don't think I truly ever saw something like that on her social media. With that being said, she did for sure announce Sept. 5 as the upcoming date for Chemtrails. I believe she also mentioned making the album a "surprise release," but I don't know if back then she meant the date or just simply having no singles and just dropping the album all at once. 

I wasn't on LB either during NFR, but I remember reading interviews after MAC came out about how she and Jack had finished some tracks that she had organized and hoped to release by March or something. Then i think a rather reputable news site (maybe Billboard?) said NFR would be out March 29th...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

as much as we collectively hate the flannel she better wear it on the cover, it perfectly symbolizes the chaos this era has ensued 

y'all hate the flannel?

.......i'm just gonna head out then 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I wasn't on LB either during NFR, but I remember reading interviews after MAC came out about how she and Jack had finished some tracks that she had organized and hoped to release by March or something. Then i think a rather reputable news site (maybe Billboard?) said NFR would be out March 29th...

Oh, I posted the wrong March date, sorry about that. 

Hmm, I wonder what happened then that caused the delay. I guess I can also see why some people are weary of the dates she mentioned, but I would be more trustworthy of am official post from her as opposed to some other source (for the future).

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

The vinyl colour shall be witchy

as much as we collectively hate the flannel she better wear it on the cover, it perfectly symbolizes the chaos this era has ensued 

Actually, maybe the vinyl "colour" will be flannel

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream