Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

THIS THREAD IM SCREAMIIINNNNGGGG

okay back on topic

seriously tho, lets have a vinyl color discussion, im thinking tan, maybe even yellow?

Will Vinyl be delayed bc of the pandemic shutdown (and manufacturing backlogs now). Maybe she’ll just give us a plain black for now, until production can make specialized ones?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

What if the vinyl is pressed with glitter?

Wouldn’t that be bad for the needle?

vinyl will be color mustard

THIS THREAD IM SCREAMIIINNNNGGGG

okay back on topic

seriously tho, lets have a vinyl color discussion, im thinking tan, maybe even yellow?

I was also thinking shades in this range, imagine if she did something like an amber or a translucent gold! Mustard or tan is gorgeous too!

imagine if lana did a livestream show for the new record, super intimate and from the studio or her backyard or something...honestly seems like something she would be great at but sadly will prob never happen.

edit to say: imagine this show also included songs from nfr that she never played live 

aOaIzH2.gif

i think it'd be really cool if the vinyl had some sort of orange / fucshia / red marble design. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i think it'd be really cool if the vinyl had some sort of orange / fucshia / red marble design.

That already looks gorgeous in my head! Those shades marbled together also reminds me of the antelope canyon and its curves and the Eric Lloyd Wright house’s surrounding nature really fits a canyon-esque aesthetic!

Will Vinyl be delayed bc of the pandemic shutdown (and manufacturing backlogs now). Maybe she’ll just give us a plain black for now, until production can make specialized ones?

that is a possibility. i feel like if she did shoot the cover recently physical copies will def be late.

but i do STILL have some hope tho that they did shit for this record back in dec/jan and this was just for like a last minute music video they maybe planned to do months ago but couldnt because of the shut down ?? 

would love this. would also love some butterflies on the vinyl as like a picture disk situation. Maybe that would have been better for NFR though

Little airplanes on the vinyl!

I think the vinyl is gonna be white. have we ever gotten white before?

A bunch of the European releases of born to die’s singles/remix EPs were pressed on white vinyl but that’s it I think

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19