Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Today's a bust because she's far past the time for normal posts, which was approx 8 - 10 hours ago.

The only posts we're getting today, if any, are the super crackheaded ones she does late at night. :agree:

Prove me wrong Lana I dare you

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

LANA MY LOVE GIVE ME ALBUM NEWS OR I END MY LIFE.

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No new registered songs on ASCAP

No planned songs on release sites (for radio play)

No album cover or tracklist

....The album 'comes out' in 20 days

tenor.gif?itemid=4919700

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i know it's unlikely but i'm kinda hoping "contemplating at costco the santa clarita fires" is a song title, it seems like something she would do, it fits the album title well. it sounds like it would be a guitar driven rural psychedelic magnum opus :legend:.

I love how anything can be a song title ever since she started with those super long titles lmao! :toofunny:

7 hours ago, World At War said:

let me love you like a woman is surreal... the soft rock undertones? gorgeous

7 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wow you guys... grenadine quarantine really is the song of the century... she did that. i'm so glad that it's on the album. 

F you guys, you really made me think something had leaked or she had finally released a single. :noparty: :poordat:

6 hours ago, HighbytheSea said:

Trust me I read EVERY response (it took me 3 months to read through NFR pre release until I decided to join) I just dont wanna be that guy hopping on being like "Today's the Day" when Queen Mother scrolls through and states "it certainly is not" :)

Omg WHAT reading through the entire NFR! pre-release thread sounds insane, that’s like a 500 page book with nothing but delusional comments in it. :hdu: What a commitment, haha! I hope we could bring you some entertainment at least. :hooker:

6 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

THE WAY SHE DRAGGED PATTY AND THEN THE CHILDREN'S CHOIR CAME IN I- :toofunny:

Why can I see this actually happen :judgingu3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

To be honest, if it really is a surprise release then we shouldn't expect anything right? I mean did fans know ANYTHING about folklore before Taylor announced it? I dont think they did. I have no idea how Taylor kept everything hidden and from leaking but she did, and Jack was involved. So i expect this is the same situation. If its a surprise drop they probably dont register anything or even give many other platforms any information, or they just make sure its extremely well hidden. I dont know how it works, but im assuming thats whats happening with this album cycle right now

Yeah, it feels like everything is pointing for a surprise release (or a delay) except that she’s told us the release day... and that her hairstylist said last week that they were going somewhere for something special. And that Ben hinted “soon”. So I don’t know how much of a surprise it’ll really be if we know those things.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fact that Lana told us the release date pretty much defeats the purpose of a 'surprise' release though, so it's strange how everything is so guarded

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

The fact that Lana told us the release date pretty much defeats the purpose of a 'surprise' release though

knowing Lana she probably wasn't even meant to announce it, it seemed like such a last minute decision at the end of the letter, perhaps she just wanted to get people talking about something else to avoid so much heat with her statement, im not sure

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

knowing Lana she probably wasn't even meant to announce it, it seemed like such a last minute decision at the end of the letter, perhaps she just wanted to get people talking about something else to avoid so much heat with her statement, im not sure

Hmm that's true. It reminds me of that performing in Israel situation last year and then she dropped VB and MAC after she got heat

46 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

No new registered songs on ASCAP

No planned songs on release sites (for radio play)

No album cover or tracklist

....The album 'comes out' in 20 days

tenor.gif?itemid=4919700

I didn’t think her company would go with a surprise release, but it seems to be happening after all. I won’t even expect something this week. 

I’ve been an advocate of the September date but even my reservations are creeping in! Maybe she’s trying “her version” of a surprise release. Meaning go off the handle and throw out a date and then don’t say anything until a week before release lol!

“That’ll keep them guessing.”

I’m still saying September, at least by the end of September!

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I didn’t think her company would go with a surprise release, but it seems to be happening after all. I won’t even expect something this week. 

The fact that she archived then un-archived then re-archived the TJF snippet makes me think it's coming really soon.

She was busy doing charity stuff today and probably tomorrow, so maybe she'll post about it on Sunday.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Remember back in June when we thought "she has to say something in July" :flop:

I'm gonna act like nothing is coming so if it happens i don't get surprised  :smh: anyways, if the album is going to be delayed at least i hope she says something bc if not i'm actually gonna be pissed

Since Lana and Fearne interacted and Fearne is obsessedt with Lana (and was the first radio presenter to give her airtime), could we anticipate Lana featuring on Fearne’s podcast??

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat