Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

we stan you but you don’t understand we! we’re real stans!

our forum is our tragedy

our theory forming is our legacy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

really don’t know what to expect anymore, I wouldn’t be surprised if it releases on time or not, would love her to release a picture of the cover or something randomly on Instagram with the captions “Chemtrails Over the Country Club (still) out September 4th” or something, I’d love for her to acknowledge what we’re going through lmfao 

sgopYhV.gif

10 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

everyone's so sure about whether or not they think it's delayed but we really don't know one way or the other

we’ll find out in two weeks or less :excited:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

from the help of @violets, i discovered an additional source code on Lana's website. This one is under the media tab of her shop, rather than just the general shop, I'm not positive if this was there when we found the source does a few weeks back

"Shop Lana Del Rey albums in CD and vinyl formats, including 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell, and preorder her upcoming 2020 release Chemtrails Over the Country Club."

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

from the help of @violets, i discovered an additional source code on Lana's website. This one is under the media tab of her shop, rather than just the general shop, 

"Shop Lana Del Rey albums in CD and vinyl formats, including 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell, and preorder her upcoming 2020 release Chemtrails Over the Country Club."

.............................for realsies?

from the help of @violets, i discovered an additional source code on Lana's website. This one is under the media tab of her shop, rather than just the general shop, 

So we’re getting a preorder? Nice =) thank you for sharing! 

(They forgot to put the “!” on NFR tho lol) 

wbk, it's been there since july at least:

On 7/9/2020 at 12:00 AM, irongates said:

it's happening everyone.

post-52667-0-21678100-1594249245_thumb.png

8 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

from the help of @violets, i discovered an additional source code on Lana's website. This one is under the media tab of her shop, rather than just the general shop, I'm not positive if this was there when we found the source does a few weeks back

im screaming..... i thought we all knew of this already thts why i was getting so confused when yall said there wasnt gonna be a pre order ?? i swear we knew ab this already but i pulled it up again bc people on twitter didnt know!!

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Thats so awesome! Did not mean to come off rude or doubtful, these are dark times haha but very cool I love this Matrix stuff you guys pull! 

i highly doubt it was recently uploaded so i wouldn't get too hopeful :(

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i highly doubt it was recently uploaded so i wouldn't get too hopeful :(

Actually if it was just recently uploaded I would think that would almost definitely assume a delay. Being uploaded awhile ago means shes just playing the game shes been playing this whole time :) my stupidly hopeful interpretation of a field I know nothing about:)

21 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Yay! Great find, you guys! I'm assuming sometime next week she'll reveal everything then, since that's the week before the release week!