Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

tbh whatever happens happens and there's only 2 weeks until we officially know what happened. its honestly no longer racking my nerves, and i feel much more excited than i was for Norman. though I don't think anything will top the excitement I felt waiting for LFL. though its least favorite LDR album, that was such a magical pre release period for me (apart from the whole july 21 fam debacle) but anyways... I'm very excited for Chemtrails Over the Country Club and I know for a fact that it's gonna be out when she said it would be. I just feel it in my bones.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Preorder + single suprise drop, that would be iconic 

I've a feeling that this is what we're heading for... 

Have these predictions ever come true btw? :toofloppy:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I've a feeling that this is what we're heading for... 

Have these predictions ever come true btw? :toofloppy:

Well that account isn’t one of my favorite predictions account since his predictions aren’t that specific at all but I love @/2020predicts. He literally gets everything right and recently he hinted a Lana x Khalid collab so..

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

Well that account isn’t my favorite predictipns account since his predictions aren’t that specific at all but I love @/2020predicts. He literally gets everything right and recently he hinted a Lana x Khalid collab so..

Lana X Khalid collab? They can keep that

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Well that account isn’t my favorite predictipns account since his predictions aren’t that specific at all but I love @/2020predicts. He literally gets everything right and recently he hinted a Lana x Khalid collab so..

Uhm I'm not very familiar with Khalid... is he popular? Is he cool among the youngest? Will it be good for our homegirl?

As long as he isn't on her album (I hate featurings, in general, not only when it comes to LDR) I'm ok with that, a lil cute stand alone pr single that keeps her on the gp spotlight will be good!

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Lana X Khalid collab? They can keep that

He also teased a Lana x Frank Ocean collab but that was a year ago :toofunny:

Just now, Fart Deco said:

Uhm I'm not very familiar with Khalid... is he popular? Is he cool among the youngest? Will it be good for our homegirl?

As long as he isn't on her album I'm ok with that, a cute stand alone pr single that keeps her on the gp spotlight will be good!

He’s pretty popular and his songs are nice. If the collab is real, I think I’d like it

Khalid collab? No. Frankie Ocean? No. Lana is not a collab artist. Can these musty artists please get a job and stay away from her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I just want The Weeknd collab. Or even the whole album together

Me after listening to Stargirl Interlude on loop for like 3 months solid.

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

No. Lana is not a collab artist... stay away from her.

Me after listening to Lust For Life (single) twice.

That would be amazing if next week, she does something like : hey guys, my new album Chemtrails Over the Country Club is out next week, on September 5 (or 4). In the meantime, you can preorder the album with a new song out now. Music video for TJF is also out now. The trailer is coming in a few days 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The whole pre-order thing on the code is something new to me because I swear the words 'preorder' and 'chemtrails' were never in the same sentence otherwise I would have noticed it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, electra said:

im fucking crying

It's not out yet and they're already putting it on their lists... the anticipation is real! Lana give us COCC!!

That cover tho  :air:

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The whole pre-order thing on the code is something new to me because I swear the words 'preorder' and 'chemtrails' were never in the same sentence otherwise I would have noticed it

This is some mandela effect shit, im seeing this for the first time yet i stalk her source code every day and never noticed this one and ppl saying they already saw this in july??