Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Give me some heavy, delicious string patches, Jack. :icant:

This! The strings (what little there are) on NFR! Are so fucking muffled and weird. They sound like they’re playing out of a phonograph that’s in a flooded basementΒ :eek:

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

This! The strings (what little there are) on NFR! Are so fucking muffled and weird. They sound like they’re playing out of a phonograph that’s in a flooded basementΒ :eek:

but then again most of the instrumention on NFR was fucking muffled and weird.Β :defeated:

1 hour ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I feel a good energy for the upcoming hours and my fish has also been acting excited lately, swimming around and shitΒ so let's hope for somethingΒ :party:

what else are they supposed to doΒ :toofunny:Β i used to have fish so dgmw it's just so funny how you said that lmao

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End...Β I Want A BoyfriendΒ are my most hyped up Lana songs in so long. THESE are the titles we love to see. I’m such a big fan of All or None Lana. Love me like it’s the end of the world or we all die.Β :pray2:

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Why do we think Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End are songs? It never came across like that to me in her post, they seem more like poems. We know shes working on her 2nd poetry book anyways

I also think they're poems tbh. And if they weren't, I don't think they'd make the album (at least with those titles) but maybe I'm wrong

1 minute ago, bryp said:

imma let lana say sum.

I saw that Meteatric and one other reliable site confirmed Sept 4 as the release date for cocc but then idkΒ 

Hope is a dangerous thing for a womanΒ man like me to have - but I have it

She would really beΒ less than smart to not come through with that release date as she mentioned it in a very publicized post on Insta. That would be egg on her face.Β :crossed:

37 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Why do we think Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End are songs? It never came across like that to me in her post, they seem more like poems. We know shes working on her 2nd poetry book anyways

Because they were like 3min voice notes lol

24 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I don’t hate the title but it doesn’t sound very Lana to me.Β 

Β 

Sounds more Lana Del Rey-esqueΒ than 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' to me.