Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I am at work and haven't been able to keep up with everything. That post from last night was interesting and a deja vu. I remember I posted first time we heard that she says "separate the wheat from the shaft". The common expression is "separate the wheat from the chaff". I couldn't care less what she writes but when this comes out a poetry critic will point it out right away. We know how sensitive she is to critics. I know Lana reads all my posts so she'll probably change it before it goes to print. 

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Imagine Lana posted a video of her reading "Past the Bushes Cyprus Thriving" and at first we're all like Ugh not another poem, but then when she says "like a chemtrail" she stops and stares at the camera intensely and then the music starts to get super wild and it merges into the Chemtrails album trailer and blows all our minds. :illumilana2:

is it possible to visit her and plant thoughts into her mind while astral projecting or something

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m on Instagram, see who’s live - oh, it’s Cardi! 

Gimme cherry coke, no, not Bacardi!

Before y'all come for my lyrical abilities we all know she's capable of rhyming Cardi with Bacardi.

Lanarat.png

11 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Walking in the mart
Its my new hobby

Costco with my coupons

On my cart I'm doing wheelies

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m on Instagram, see who’s live - oh, it’s Cardi! 

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Gimme cherry coke, no, not Bacardi!

WAIT... why doesn't she hire us
Wendy Williams Music GIF - WendyWilliams Music Hear - Discover ...

18 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Walking in the mart
Its my new hobby

Costco with my coupons

On my cart I'm doing wheelies

Wendy Williams Dance GIF - WendyWilliams Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

this is so dumb but i'm having a really difficult time trying to figure out what song this is supposed to go to :deadbanana:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is so dumb but i'm having a really difficult time trying to figure out what song this is supposed to go to :deadbanana:

'cause it's COCC lead single! You just don't know it, yet :mj2:

Lanarat.png

I have nothing else to do, so I'm just gonna go ahead and believe that Chemtrails is coming on September 4th. Lana's version of a surprise release means no promotion / pre-order. The album will drop digitally at midnight on the 4th and a pre-order for physical copies will be made available the following week. Tulsa Jesus Freak will premiere alongside the album drop with sorm form of visual (directed by Charlie) and will be considered a single but not sent to radio or pushed by the label.

The album cover and tracklist won't be revealed until the album release, Lana will acknowledge the project on socials on release day and then forget the album exists and focus on her next poetry project.

As for Ed, he misworded what we said in that message to a fan. Claiming the album was not finished, he meant that the album had not been mastered or sent out to critics and therefore of course the review was fake. However, Lana has in fact finished recording and has finalised the artwork and tracklisting.

Anybody else wanna join me in my delusion?