Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Has someone checked ATRL recently if the insider said sth new about the album? Can't check it anymore bc you have to be a member to view things and I'm not alle to make an account 

A few users have tagged them and asking them to confirm about the screenshot, but no reply. It's just funny how these insiders say one thing to get people riled up and then suddenly choose to be quiet 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

U care. Too much. She read dm, moved on. No damage done. U acting like i harrass her every day

You just shouldn't have the nerve, most people don't want DMs from fans asking about anything. That's why she ignored you. Anyway conversation over, I said everything I'll ever have to say to you already.

1 minute ago, Petals For Armor said:

not ava max...

It was confirmed by Lana herself that she named her cats Ava and Max after listening to Torn. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Oh my god the petty squabbles can we STOP?! Of course no one here thinks that messaging any of these people will be fruitful in digging up album news but as long as no one is saying anything derogatory or spamming messages I really don’t think it’s a problem. I can’t imagine it’s detracting from any of these people’s lives, I mean they’re friends with fucking Lana Del Rey and hang out in swanky LA houses. They aren’t lacking in privilege. 

if silly harmless dms bother them to point where it negatively affects their lives that’s THIER issue not ours. It just gives us something interesting to talk about which we DESPERATELY need. 

ANYWAYS. I hope to god there are no reworks on this album. I’m interested in ENTIRELY NEW MATERIAL. We already have good versions of cherry blossom and fine china etc. 

idk I think BAR ruined any excitement of lana re-working old songs for me. 

don’t get me wrong, the new BAR is cute, but....that lyric change :toofunny:

just give me new music so my breakup ballads can stay breakup ballads 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does it say 2022 on wikipedia 

Which one of you little rats edited her page :willcut:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

idk about you guys but i personally don't want ANY reworked tracks on this album. i love fine china and yes to heaven as well, but they should stay unreleased tracks, not added to an album 7 years after they were initally recorded. i remember way back in pre-pre-release thread people were saying they wanted affa on the album which is really random to me, she probably doesn't even remember that song. :rollin:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

idk about you guys but i personally don't want ANY reworked tracks on this album. i love fine china and yes to heaven as well, but they should still unreleased tracks, not added to an album 7 years after they were initally recorded. i remember way back in pre-pre-release thread people were saying they wanted affa on the album which is really random to me, she probably doesn't even remember that song. :rollin:

Same. I love those tracks as they are, I don't need them reworked. Also, we already get enough of Lana recycling old lyrics we don't need her doing the same with whole songs :rip: BAR was enough.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

let fine china and yes to heaven (even yosemite) GO we don't need them on this album :yawn:

I want to listen to new stuff only :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg